OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ererything the same except i left the mid-sole white when i ordered them.....then painted the mid-soles myself...thats it!..lol..i know that the lighter shade of purple on the real "amnesties" is on the sole but......i didnt wanna paint the sole bottoms.....basically mine are reversed......debating if i should try and paint the eyelets yellow or not?...lol..i suck at doin customs so?...lol..smh
Hey it looks better than the green vipers....

i think its nice. and those ids are VERY nice

just copped some supernaturals for dirt cheap thx to an NTer :wink:

I have a question for all the low top wearing hoopers..

Why does the collar on the inside part  of the shoes rip? Is it from the rubbing of socks as you cut? Anyway to prevent it?

Put a small piece of electric tape on the affected area, your socc slips right over it.

i know i ask every week but no more info on TB's?

no one has seen anything?

looking for royals since i dont have blue lights.

id love to get blue lights and blitz for retail shipped, wont happen but wishful :lol:

apparently camarillo outlet had/has? the port wines

saw the info in the outlet thread, i did not call to verify as I am tapped out from buying shoes with xmas coming up and don't wanna be tempted :lol:

These vipers looked better blue in distorted pictures. I think the viper pattern is just wack. Second half of 8 releases have just been lacking. Watch the rumored 2nd Christmas pair be another viper. Shrug

I like these green glows ill prolly get em. IMO I think the mine greys would look cool if they were grey and purple instead of red

Supernaturals came the other day. I love the textured Swoosh. Wish more 8s had that. I'm good on those Green Glows :x

I agree the next 2 pair of pit vipers are a pass for me as well. I didn't even like the first pair!!

Last edited:
That super hero pic is making me feel green which normally isn't in my color range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom