OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People still RSVP manually? I gave up long time ago.
tired.gif
thats what i said a few pages back.  bot city up in there.

How in the hell are some sizes sold out on Eastbay.com for the WTl already!? and others say back order....

They posted a pic in this thread and it said, got my computers ready and had ndc wtk pages up on 2 computers. The text was too blurry to make out for the web address, I refreshed and they deleted the post

I remember that post. Didn't look at it closely, I thought it was the footlocker wtk page

I remember that post. Didn't look at it closely, I thought it was the footlocker wtk page
It may have been actually, I only looked at it for a second. But when they deleted it, I thought something was up. I heard of people having the link for the recent restock before they tweeted so I thought maybe the same thing happened.

There were links for champs, footlocker, footaction and eastbay posted lol saved them on my comp when I seen them im sure they can be found

It may have been actually, I only looked at it for a second. But when they deleted it, I thought something was up. I heard of people having the link for the recent restock before they tweeted so I thought maybe the same thing happened.

Two different cases. Links for restocks can be easily had because nike uses the same twitter link they used on release day for the individual items. When news of the restock dropped everyone just used the old db 5, bel airs, etc links that nike gave us before. Links for unreleased item is different. Early link access is possible but no one is going to help with that. Pretty sure what I saw before was the footlocker sites. Reason why the user deleted his post puzzles me. Before this moment I thought only mods could delete posts. I never seen a delete option.

Two different cases. Links for restocks can be easily had because nike uses the same twitter link they used on release day for the individual items. When news of the restock dropped everyone just used the old db 5, bel airs, etc links that nike gave us before. Links for unreleased item is different. Early link access is possible but no one is going to help with that. Pretty sure what I saw before was the footlocker sites. Reason why the user deleted his post puzzles me. Before this moment I thought only mods could delete posts. I never seen a delete option.
Very true I didnt know we could delete a post.

Online raffle? When did this begin?

From my experience it goes back from when the Bred XI's released it might have started further, but that's the first online raffle I entered, it's an e-mail from Footlocker saying "enter for your chance to win "whatever shoe" fill out info" and if you win they email you back the day before release with the pickup times.

person deleted it because there will be and are people trolling this thread per norm. Whether or not the links can be easily accessible is a different case

True, I overreacted when I saw it disappeared. It had me wondering because a day or two ago somebody said they had been working on finding out the ndc links and thought they were close to figuring it out. I'm sure people know it, but you're right, why wouldn't they keep it to themselves.

Only reason I made a big deal is because if it was true, there's your reason as to why most have no chance.

Last edited:
Hopefully this release is smooth for me tomorrow. These are one of the only kobe 8 releases that I really want.

Car crashed, home broken into, no luck in copping box logo hoodie, and now no raffle win with 10 tix put in.
My year is coming to a horrible end.

will go after the ss and call it a wrap.
hang in there bro. it's only a pair of shoes after all. hope things get better

How in the hell are some sizes sold out on Eastbay.com for the WTl already!? and others say back order....
These don't come in a 12.5, 13.5 and 7-7.5, that's why it may seem like that and backorder is because they didn't get their shipment yet

Back
Top Bottom