OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GL to those copping tomorrow.

200_s.gif

Last edited:
right when these drop i got hit with a cold/flu. is that a sign to stay home from work 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the well wishes folks. Struck out on 3 tickets. Internet it is. Good luck to all others trying online

Last edited:
no you wont...ive done it plenty of times..ive even gotten away with ordering more than 2 fear 4 and 2 fear 3 in the same transaction..sometimes they catch it...sometimes they dont

i'm talking me and my wife's ccs. same addresses, which will be formatted ever so slightly different.

i'll try it, if one gets canceled then it is so

Do the wtks come with apparel? I know it might've been asked before but can't find it

honest question, should i get up early to get these on NDC or should i just sleep?

they are but in limited quantity. which makes it even worst cause when you realize you fail at one site. the other site will be sold out by the time you get there.

Hahahaha word

was just asking myself

"how am I gonna try and check out at 3 sites at once..."

they are but in limited quantity. which makes it even worst cause when you realize you fail at one site. the other site will be sold out by the time you get there.
Exactly...but, w/ this many sites having them the resell hopefully drops very low, LOL. The other "What The" didn't even see every state or online. Everybody has a shot now

If you over 30, the wtk shouldn't even be a thought in your head, most shoes on the market to be honest

You do know most of the shoes you speak of that you go nuts over are retros of shoes us old people already rocked the **** out of long ago? Shoes you love are in some cases older than you, but now YOU'RE going to tell folks whom you are simply copying the shoe closet from what they can wear?

People who only wear what society deems acceptable because of an age number are equivalent to hypebeasts. They allow everyone else to determine what they wear. Forget that, I'll buy and wear what I like. I determine what I wear, not my age, and definitely not a generation who are going nuts over shoes I beat to crap long ago.

im 30...imma resell the hell out of these to some swag ***.  its ugly as hell.  trying to make a few bucks here and there

honest question, should i get up early to get these on NDC or should i just sleep?
It's all luck unless you have a bot. So if you're feeling lucky then wake up for it :lol:. I've got nothing else to do so I'll be trying NDC. I don't mess with FTL/Champs/Eastbay I cant be bothered with clicking add to cart hundreds of times :\.

anyone get through on Nike Chicago? Forgot the FL down the street from me turned into a HOH and missed out on the raffle. Otherwise it would have been a super easy cop

Back
Top Bottom