OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike Store Europe just release those wtks not through a straight link , but giving the link to twitter responses....SMH NIKE IS TROLLING HARD....

Managed to get two size 15 :smokin :smokin :smokin
One from nike Europe and one from kickz
They were gone with the quickness

Last edited:
hey guys, i was able to pickup 2 pairs from european retailers

size 9 and 8, but i have no idea if they are us sizes or uk sizes, one is from bouncewear the other is from kickz

anyone know?

Damn had them in my cart through kickz but hadn't set up an account and boom gone...oh well strike one, a few more chances later

hey guys, i was able to pickup 2 pairs from european retailers

size 9 and 8, but i have no idea if they are us sizes or uk sizes, one is from bouncewear the other is from kickz

anyone know?
I believe both are us but you are able to change what you see on kickz so I don't know what you did.

I believe both are us but you are able to change what you see on kickz so I don't know what you did.
Damn it, I wanted to ride both pretty hard on the court - I'm probably just going to have to sell the other one.  I hate the kobe 9's so I"m trying to stockpile on these 8's.  Nobody even wears size 8's LOL, probably wont even get good resale

Even if you got through with kickz there is still that possibility of getting an email saying they sold out. I've had may orders get canceled saying they over sold.

Don't get your hopes up until you get that shipping confirmation.

I'm speaking from past experiences.

Even if you got through with kickz there is still that possibility of getting an email saying they sold out. I've had may orders get canceled saying they over sold.

Don't get your hopes up until you get that shipping confirmation.

I'm speaking from past experiences.
Are you serious?  Damn.... i got an order confirmation, but not the shipping confirmation yet.  I guess I'm gonna have to try real hard tomorrow morning

Are you serious?  Damn.... i got an order confirmation, but not the shipping confirmation yet.  I guess I'm gonna have to try real hard tomorrow morning

It's way too early, you're not going to get a shipping confirmation until a few days later, I'd say Monday or Tuesday from past orders of mine.

Last edited:
Someone help me invoke the commands from these notes...

/***
    Process the Add to Cart request:  1. validate sku, size, 
    store number and delivery method; 2. prepare/invoke Add to (Mini) 
    Cart call; 3. if successful, close ISA window; 4. otherwise, 
    present error message
***/

Saw this on IG. Apparently someone hacked into the websites to buy early 
mean.gif

edit: Probably photoshopped the "add to cart" button since the countdown clock is still there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom