OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw this on IG. Apparently someone hacked into the websites to buy early 
mean.gif

edit: Probably photoshopped the "add to cart" button since the countdown clock is still there
Even if it's real it'll get canceled.
What do you mean in us sizes..?Size eu49.5-us 15-uk14 was available at NikeStoreEurope @gdimoulas7 just copped two pairs.
As in the US sites that are releasing these aren't carrying them in a 15.

As far as the raffle and people missing calls from the store. How do the stores handle the unclaimed pairs? Do you have to wait until the next day to find out if there's any left or could I just go up there the same day and find out?

Last edited:
I really wish everyone who get multiples with ease would throw a bone to those of us starving to pick up one measely pair. Just one, like ever, would be real nice.

I really wish everyone who get multiples with ease would throw a bone to those of us starving to pick up one measely pair. Just one, like ever, would be real nice.
Apprently I didn't get any, so I thought I had 2 but will end up with 0 LOL

I'm convinced that I am shoe ******ed. I just don't have the info/connects/inside secrets many others have and thus do not stand a chance.

They were on the front page when he posted.

I actually went to the site and they had my size but my cookies settings were on and didn't allow me to add to cart.

Can U.S. Residents even purchase from Nike Europe?  If so, I didn't even know that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom