OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ahhhh, ok, there we go.  I knew there'd be a part where one needs a connection or to actually know something that I don't have/know.

The third party shipper is not difficult. When I was living in Japan, I had to use an FPO/AP address and some places wouldn't ship to there. And I got a third party shipping service to forward expensive items.

Concept works the same for a business in Europe to be an intermediate (provide a EU mailing address) then forward it to your U.S. Address. Understand the drawbacks are time and $$$.

Saw this on IG. Apparently someone hacked into the websites to buy early 
mean.gif

edit: Probably photoshopped the "add to cart" button since the countdown clock is still there
no photoshop 
mean.gif

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. off nike they never released a straight link in twitter for european release ...

I really wish everyone who get multiples with ease would throw a bone to those of us starving to pick up one measely pair. Just one, like ever, would be real nice.
Exactly. Just want a 12 to rock and I'd be happy. I've pretty much given up trying to get any limited shoe I like. All the hassle to get one pair isn't worth it

Ima speak for myself and tell you getting multiples ain't easy. I've been out on ftl 34th for two days for a pair and got a raffle by luck. Any other pairs I try to get won't be any easier to cop :lol:

My advice is if you want the shoe try harder. Like everything you will fail certain release (everyone knows I have) but you gain the experience in learning how to cop which will help u in future releases

Ima speak for myself and tell you getting multiples ain't easy. I've been out on ftl 34th for two days for a pair and got a raffle by luck. Any other pairs I try to get won't be any easier to cop
laugh.gif

My advice is if you want the shoe try harder. Like everything you will fail certain release (everyone knows I have) but you gain the experience in learning how to cop which will help u in future releases
2 days 
eek.gif
 did you have some extra vacation days at work or something ?

Ima speak for myself and tell you getting multiples ain't easy. I've been out on ftl 34th for two days for a pair and got a raffle by luck. Any other pairs I try to get won't be any easier to cop
laugh.gif

My problem is that I don't live near any places that gets limited releases. The nearest place is Seattle I believe and thats 7 hours away. I'm left online and I refuse to use a bot so Im pretty much SOL

laugh.gif

I wasn't speaking of standing in line and winning raffles, that is just a matter of being able to put the time in and fill out tickets, not exactly a secret scientific method.  I was referring to the people who sit behind a computer and watch 10-20 pairs being delivered to them with a few strokes of the keyboard.  THAT method isn't as simple as fail fail fail and gain experience and then one day to you can exploit the system.  As for the camp method, or raffles, little tough to do when you live in an area where many limited releases are literally hundreds of miles away at the nearest.

One pair via online ordering would be more than enough, don't personally have the time to dedicate that much time in line for any shoe.  And it's not a matter of desire, it's a matter of having to actually make money and handle business to be able to afford a place to live to actually have somewhere to keep the shoes.

My problem is that I don't live near any places that gets limited releases. The nearest place is Seattle I believe and thats 7 hours away. I'm left online and I refuse to use a bot so Im pretty much SOL
I feel you(there are releases I miss out on, like the champ pack and sparks) but my point is you can't really expect someone to hook you up at or near retail if theyve been out here 2+ days. It sucks but it is what it is. If you somehow find a guy willing to do that, more power to you but good luck with that. It won't be easy

^i dont know how much you want/need the wtk 8s but you got to try man... online or bust in your case. if you dont get lucky, just move on to the next release. will try to cop tonight too thru ftl or easbay, but wouldnt cry over not being able to get my pair. good luck!

this coming from someone living overseas... not just hrs away from a retailer that will release them 

Last edited:

Size 15us-49,5eu was available in Europe
@gdimoulas7  Don't trust Kickz until you receive a shipment confirmation, even a order confirmation means nothing. They are really handling limited releases badly. I had a "great" experience with them during a limited release in the past. More details when we meet George...

"It was accessible on the site and has now sold out. Due to technical difficulties the Kobe 8 did not launch as TLO." nikes excuse on twitter when some guys raged for not geting the straight twitter link.

@NikeStoreEurope : Due to technical difficulties the Kobe 8 did not launch as TLO. It was accessible on the site and has now sold out.

TROLL LEVEL : 3000

Last edited:

@gdimoulas7  Don't trust Kickz until you receive a shipment confirmation, even a order confirmation means nothing. They are really handling limited releases badly. I had a "great" experience with them during a limited release in the past. More details when we meet George...
Egw lew na milame ellinika edw mesa mia sto toso na spame kai ligo plaka xexe
Ta pame kai me to kosta proxthes apo konta na kanonisoume gia kafe na milisoume gia tis siloges mas 
roll.gif

Kickz was ok for me last week when i copped the first and only sz15 Lebron TW from them so we'll see.I think nike europe has my back on this one.

Looks like there's a ton of super pissed off Euro Bot users who got hosed counting on that bot to grab that link that never appeared.

Back
Top Bottom