OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope they are plentiful in mass. I'd love one to rock and one to stock. Even though I know better.

I still wish people with the most previous 8 models should get first dibs. Only in a perfect world.

The Nike Europe 'Twitter Link Only' release was a JOKE!  They never even posted the link on Twitter and then wehn I found them on the NikeStore website, they'd sold out.

it is, and it will.. not mine, but i'm pretty sure some peoples 
I won't lie I was salty when I struck out on Lebron XI Forging Iron. Only because I spent an hour trying to add to cart on FTL and Co and doing the please wait on NDC. When you spend that amount of time, it can be frustrating even if it's a material thing. People's time is important.

I still wish people with the most previous 8 models should get first dibs. Only in a perfect world.
let me see..sulfurs,christmas,bhm,python,3 allstar,blue corals,red camo,easter,volt,chaos,2 fades,milksnakes,2 mambacurials

do i qualify? lol

Last edited:
trying my luck since I been lucky with some limited releases so far. doubt ill keep them. stay thirsty my friends.

I can get that to pop up still can't buy though

let me see..sulfurs,christmas,bhm,python,3 allstar,blue corals,red camo,easter,volt,chaos,2 fades,milksnakes,2 mambacurials

do i qualify? lol
Let me see...

2 Sulfurs, Christmas, BHM, Phython, 2 ASG, Blue, Red Camo, Volts, EXT, EXT, Supernaturals, 2 Easters, 2 Fades, 2 VB, Super Hero Elite, Black/Gold Elite, 2 MC, 1 Milk Snake, Orange PP, Green PP, Black PP, Blue PP, Taipen, Graffiti, Pit Viper, Mine Grey, blah, blah, blah...

But I think it's pointless to brag. Shout out to those whose thirst was greater than mine and got the WTK and Sparks from overseas. Now, THAT is hard core.

Good luck to everyone this morning. I struck out on the raffle and hope I can get a pair online (L0L).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom