OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

maybe nike will troll again for the us release since no bots were able to pick up on it this time - how did people even find the link?

I'm aware, I was referring to those that were. Has to suck thinking its all set up and then you get a curveball.
:smile:

why stupid nike didnt even delay the release since they had techniqal issue 
mad.gif

The technical issue was used to prevent bots either that or bots caused technical issues either way bots were the reason behind this.

You can exspet the same on all the christmas releases, people not even bothered reselling these days, why bother when you can make more money sellin apps that hack into nike websites..

The technical issue was used to prevent bots either that or bots caused technical issues either way bots were the reason behind this.

You can exspet the same on all the christmas releases, people not even bothered reselling these days, why bother when you can make more money sellin apps that hack into nike websites..
Got a bunch of Sneakerhead Zuckerbergs Cashing out right now! 

Ta pame kai me to kosta proxthes apo konta na kanonisoume gia kafe na milisoume gia tis siloges mas 
roll.gif

Kickz was ok for me last week when i copped the first and only sz15 Lebron TW from them so we'll see.I think nike europe has my back on this one.
 @gdimoulas7  @LAOKRATWR

Oraia. Na ta poume opote theletai kyrioi. Na vrethoume eite paralia na mhn sas xalao ego me Chalandri meria. Opou sas voleyei kalytera. Ego eimai mesa, perimeno na mou peite.

Kickz has great personell, very friendly at their stores in Munich. I visited 2 of them and talked to the guys working there. Everything was great. But online is another thing. I wont say more here because it's not fair. Maybe my case was an exception...

@gdimoulas7
 @LAOKRATWR

Oraia. Na ta poume opote theletai kyrioi. Na vrethoume eite paralia na mhn sas xalao ego me Chalandri meria. Opou sas voleyei kalytera. Ego eimai mesa, perimeno na mou peite.

Kickz has great personell, very friendly at their stores in Munich. I visited 2 of them and talked to the guys working there. Everything was great. But online is another thing. I wont say more here because it's not fair. Maybe my case was an exception...

How does the Munich store do releases? I've got a cousin out there that's always down to help me out.

How does the Munich store do releases? I've got a cousin out there that's always down to help me out.
@nikehead214  I dont know. Was only visiting during summer. At that day they had a Jordan release, I dont remember which one. Nothing special I was not interested but everything was smooth. People just coming in and copping. I dont know if they raffle or so for limited releases. Cant tell and didn't ask because I dont visit Munich that often. 

Looks like there's a ton of super pissed off Euro Bot users who got hosed counting on that bot to grab that link that never appeared.
I dont even know if bots are working on the Nike EU releases... Havent looked at it to be honest. I managed to cop for a friend, so everything is fine for me. On Nike EU site to be more specific.

Back
Top Bottom