OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In regards to the most recent Miami Dolphin looking colorway, (even if they are real or will be made), the OC Sunset Kobe 6 are 1000 times better. While I am on the Miami Dolphin themed shoes, hands down the Penny 5 is better then all of them, and yes even the Lebron 10 one. Now back to the 8's only 2 colorways I am sure about, but the shoe itsself is nice.

Took this earlier on my IG. Had to pay 205 smh.
On the hunt for the xmas 3, 4, and 6 now.
Love the shoe, like previously stated, the V's and VI's are favorites to many (V's for me) but these might surpass them. If in fact those orange fakes are the real ASG color way, I'm in! That fireball pattern is sick.
Can't wait for my ankle to heal so I can take these on the court.
That is a :pimp: pic!!! :nthat:

It's not a fair comparison yet between those and OC's.

Those same fake websites had the Sulfurs like 2 months before their initial release and they looked like garbage compared to the actual released pair.

These have to be real. As mentioned before, there's no way those fake sellers designed those. They had to be a real pair, now it's just a question of whether or not they'll release. The Sulfurs did, so these should too.

Of course they will. The red pair will not be significant enough to generate hype that Nike seeks. The red joints either TBs(silver heel clip) or iDs.

No need to get upset about it, I was merely using the picture to emphasize my point. You ask people to stop posting the picture yet you re-post it in my quote?

are the kobe 8's not available in size 12.5?  on eastbay and ndc i only see 12 and 13

i did see 12.5 on ID but id colorways so far are nothing special

No need to get upset about it, I was merely using the picture to emphasize my point. You ask people to stop posting the picture yet you re-post it in my quote?

Key word in my last post was ''please.'' We don't tolerate fakes in this thread my boy. :D

I must have called like:
14 HOH
12 Champs sports
Just for the damn kobe socks! Still no dice. Ridiculous that sock are sold out?!

anyone here from china? going to be in beijing for a few days and was wondering if there are any spots i should check out? 

I must have called like:
14 HOH
12 Champs sports
Just for the damn kobe socks! Still no dice. Ridiculous that sock are sold out?!

Just not many have been sent to stores yet. I've seen about 8 each in Black at the 2 HOH in my city. None in gray yet.

Back
Top Bottom