OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't believe you guys are getting excited over fakes :smh: :lol: :tongue:

so no one will admit to getting these even if they are fake. ???

If you happen to be overseas. or in the streets,
someone comes up to you, and is like 50 bucks, I got them Kobe jupiters...

NO SHAME i'ma atleast be like......"they got that lunaron...........yea...........only 50 you say.......I'll give you 25 ........deal......" copped.
lol

I'm just joking................. Or am I?????

the pythons are looking beautiful. cant wait to cop

and those reds are just way to simple to be asg imo. they just look like the purple pattern but red. but even if they are i still dont understand how they even have any type of theme similar to the asg brons and kds. theres just no way the orange ones were simply an original colorway of fake. im nearly positive if some PICS of the orange ones leaked without any type of source, people wouldve assumed those were the asg's as well. but oh well, we shall see until somethings official.

Can't believe you guys are getting excited over fakes :smh: :lol: :tongue:

NO SHAME i'ma atleast be like......"they got that lunaron...........yea...........only 50 you say.......I'll give you 25 ........deal......" copped.
lol

:lol:

Overseas they don't even care if you rock fakes. In the US, you'll be forced to burn them lol.

Last edited:
:lol:
Overseas they don't even care if you rock fakes. In the US, you'll be forced to burn them lol.

lol
When I was over, I saw some pretty convincing fakes, especially for the Kobe line,
I haven't bought fakes, but the ones over there you would need your spy kit to tell they were.

Even if the Jupiters are real, my chances of getting them are slim. It's been hard for me to get any releases as of late especially twitter links. since I work at 8. so I either need to be at work early with slow computers or go late and possibly get in trouble.
"The struggle"

Last edited:
Yet you use a conjunction to start your sentence while trying to be formal and grammatically correct. aka "be funny"

For you

Last edited:
So..... I'll be the first to admit I seriously underestimated the Christmas pair's availability. Seems like they were the most limited out of the whole pack.

A pair fell into my lap this week so I am anxious to check them out. All Star colorway is fire... i love red shoes.... Gimme some OC type orange colorways and Im sold yet again.

Here's the "product" picture from that fake website of those orange/green ones:

Last edited:
Here's the "product" picture from that fake website of those orange/green ones:

Just imagine this with real material! I will cop these if they are in fact the asg. Red ones are nice but not worth the time w all the asg hype. Want to see some more kobes and kds we've seen like 1000 bron xs.

anyone in So cal know where I can get a pair of the kobe 8 socks? or have some kind of sku number for them to search them by store? cant find them anywhere. Thanks...

Question, where the red and black pair (same exact pattern as the del sol ones), fake or did they release or were they an i.d. pair? I saw pics floating around, but now I haven't seen any or heard anything about them?

As far the most recent red ones pictured they are nice and if it is the Mars theme, thats a pretty dope concept, but not sure I would copp, but they are nice, same way I feel about the Blue Lights, still loving my Mile Davis Blue Note themed Kobe 5 and still crisp so I am good for now! :nthat: Now, those Del Sol Kobe 8's those are the best colorway (yes although I like mine very much, even better then the Christmas Lights colorway).

lol
F-it $25. Deal

Not to many folks up to date on Kobes. Just J's can be spotted by almost anybody.
Bahahahahaha!

Are the pics of the Kobe VIII Elites legit?

I have seem some pairs posted on them fake sites after a boy told me about them. So I googled and only came from fake sites.  

Are the pics of the Kobe VIII Elites legit?

I have seem some pairs posted on them fake sites after a boy told me about them. So I googled and only came from fake sites.  
There was kind of weird design on the back. It was a loop or something.

Back
Top Bottom