OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I must have called like:
14 HOH
12 Champs sports
Just for the damn kobe socks! Still no dice. Ridiculous that sock are sold out?!

I saw the $16 price tag and put them pack on the shelf a few weeks ago.

Didn't realize these were going to be so hard to get

Ordered my Kobe VIIIs on NDC when they released. They got delivered this week at my dad's house. I won't even get to see them until August :lol: :smh:

DAMN^ I hate when crap like that happens. Happened to me with the galaxy rookies. I was on thanksgiving break at my house and they were shipped to my school :/ but in any case your situation is far longer :x

I saw them in my footlocker lol. They were hidden behind the other elite socks,but they had them. I didn't buy them because I don't like low socks.

I'm using those same Kobe socks to ball in my Xmas pair!

still looking for a pair for xmas 8's in a 9.5 or 10 for a decent price.. otherwise im waiting on the Red's 
nthat.gif
 . Anybody got a release date on those ?

Regardless if its fugazi, the colorway looks nice. If Nike comes out with anything that resembles that, I'll cop without hesitation. The ASG are looking REAL good.

I still dont get what the fuss over the Christmas Lights is about. It just reminds me of an ugly Christmas sweater or as I said before, stained glass windows. Coudve named them that and it would still sell and everyone would roll with the name and call Kobe the anti-Christ.
laugh.gif

The white spots on the Pythons look like they would make eyes and nostrils of a python if the shoes are put together? Or is that a stretch?!?

So I tried on my Xmas pair and it is killing my little toe. The length is great just the toebox is way to tight. Tried on a 11.5 of the sulfars and they are too long but it still kills my little toe. Guess I won't be wearing any Kobe's this year. I was really digging the blue pair too.

The white spot is inspired by Rasheed Wallace's spot in his hair. :rolleyes It is out of place but I doesn't bother me enough not to get them. Just rub some dirt on it and it won't be noticeable. >D

I must have called like:
14 HOH
12 Champs sports
Just for the damn kobe socks! Still no dice. Ridiculous that sock are sold out?!

I could have sworn Eastbay said they will be receiving their stock in February.

Edit:

We are expecting to be releasing the Kobe VIII Elite Socks in mid February. Please contact us back directly around that time for more information.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Last edited:
anyone here from china? going to be in beijing for a few days and was wondering if there are any spots i should check out? 

There are 3-4 Nike stores there you should check out. Be sure to look at sizing carefully too. I normally wear an XL shirt but got a Kobe China exclusive shirt and needed a 2X. They also have a lot of the Asia only Kobe's at the largest Nike store there. Good luck! Maybe you'll stumble upon the Christmas shoes still sitting!

Back
Top Bottom