OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe system.

Just followed up with my order from Eastbay. They said they're expecting the receive their pairs today and hopefully take the backorder label off some orders. I just hope my backorder doesn't turn into a cancellation.

You are missing about 4-5 pairs sir.
To have the complete line of Kobe 8's, he's missing far more than just 4 or 5.

Blitz Blues, Easters, Milk Snakes, Pit Vipers, Challenge Reds, Mine Greys, ASG's, BHMS, 4 other PPs, Mambacurials, etc.

the Blue shoe looks pretty dope. right shoe is dumpster water.  if they had made a pair of the Blue ones i would have gone for them

from champs sports...they better not cancel my order again :\

Touche :lol:

I was just referring to the earlier releases that many would consider staples of the Kobe 8 line: Xmas, bhm, Easters, etc. But just busting his balls...as long as he's going to wear them.
I rock don't stock so that's not a problem [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I love the way this thread moves for ugly hyped ****. Then 90% of the guys who only were in here for this release will be gone until something else super limited drops and until then itll be slow as hell.

That's most of the signature threads in this forum. Aahh Man, that new RF New Balance/ASIC is coming out, I'ma hop on that. Same people hardly ever buy those shoe manufacturer's GRs.

Same goes for this release. I wanted the shoe for my collection (since I had every other release except for the SS). But I won't be salty about it.

It is what it is and it's just a shoe. Nike is not even letting shoe buyers rest, as they're dropping another group of limited release the next day. They're going to get their money while this shoe thing is hot.

Word is the link for the shoe was leaked here on NT, ISS, and Twitter.  So people had them in carts 1-2 mins before it was ever tweeted.
probably true. many people know that evilside posts the link early. then people in the Bot thread discussed adding the item to the cart before the tweet then checking out once the tweet goes out to ensure they don't get megged.

I agree, releases have been harder and harder to get. my heart died when I missed out on the galaxy foams... after that, its been meh and expected to miss out.
what the hell.

i never posted the early link anywhere.

find the proof.

To have the complete line of Kobe 8's, he's missing far more than just 4 or 5.

Blitz Blues, Easters, Milk Snakes, Pit Vipers, Challenge Reds, Mine Greys, ASG's, BHMS, 4 other PPs, Mambacurials, etc.
I don't just get shoe because it's limited. I have to like the color way. I missed out on the Easter, MC's, and couldn't get the blitz's because I was in the hospital. But other than those didn't really try for anything else.

If any of you are in Chicago looks like Succezz has some pairs available, NO PHONE ORDERS THOUGH.Anyhow, came across their facebook and saw that they had them...

Back
Top Bottom