OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Also Michael ks is getting these tomorrow for anyone who wants to pay any ridiculous price

So they switched from fcfs at the last minute to tickets. Thankfully my grandma don't stress over stuff like that and likes helping. Seem like a lot have not picked up their pairs. Guy said 8 is their deadline will try then.
Wait....WHAT?

You sent your grandmother to pick up sneakers for you?

What is this world coming to? That asteroid just can't come any sooner

can you post a link to this early link posting.
"Backdoor" Kobe WTK Link
[URL]http://t.co/nQqevxqUTu[/url]
— Validity Sneakers (@ValiditySneaker) December 6, 2013

edit: did that intentionally. i'm sure you can figure out the rest of trail and later tweet.
this guy did have screenshot confirmation of double pairs: twitter.com/swooshkingdom, but taken down from tweeter about an hour ago.

thanks

thats the bare link.

much higher chance of an order cancelation if the release quantity is low online. and the release is a tlo

So they switched from fcfs at the last minute to tickets. Thankfully my grandma don't stress over stuff like that and likes helping. Seem like a lot have not picked up their pairs. Guy said 8 is their deadline will try then.
Wait....WHAT?

You sent your grandmother to pick up sneakers for you?

What is this world coming to? That asteroid just can't come any sooner
[COLOR=#red]
Random cat sent his prego wife to pick up an xbox one at midnight on release night because he had to work, no chair...

I'm not surprised. If she is willing and able to help then hey...[/COLOR]

thanks

thats the bare link.

much higher chance of an order cancelation if the release quantity is low online. and the release is a tlo
np. i thought i was weird for code search to work too. least of my expectation but after all, ndc is controlled by human.

Last edited:
Succezz has the Preludes (and are selling them now) for $350.  $500 for WTK8's.

eek.gif

Random cat sent his prego wife to pick up an xbox one at midnight on release night because he had to work, no chair...

I'm not surprised. If she is willing and able to help then hey...
What trimester was she in.

I feel sorry for the seed she's carrying.

I'm not surprised. If she is willing and able to help then hey...
Idc how bad I want something...There's no way in hell I'mma send my pregnant wife to stand in line for some shoes, let alone a video game system that's gonna get restock over and over

a video game system that's gonna get restock over and over
Which is why didnt understand the fact that people were lining up and buying more than 1 syster to sell .... why would i buy that from you when I know for a fact that these will be back in a cpl weeks.

And if its an xmas present i would tell my kid tough luck ... when they come out again ill grab one EOD

a video game system that's gonna get restock over and over
Which is why didnt understand the fact that people were lining up and buying more than 1 syster to sell .... why would i buy that from you when I know for a fact that these will be back in a cpl weeks.

And if its an xmas present i would tell my kid tough luck ... when they come out again ill grab one EOD

Day one came with some BS special packaging and achievement that some people actually wanted and were willing to pay more for

I could care less about achievements I never try to get them so the day one version didn't matter to me

I agree pretty stupid

Slept till 10. Went picked mine up around 1. Soooooo beautiful. Im just sitting here looking at them. Ill def put sole protectors on em b4 they touch ground. Tybg.

Anybody know how long it takes for KB24 to ship?
Did KB24 get the WTKs? I see they have a pic of them on the store's splash screen but I didn't hear any news of the receiving the WTKs. I'll be sad as hell if they did :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom