OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

are the kobe 8's not available in size 12.5?  on eastbay and ndc i only see 12 and 13

i did see 12.5 on ID but id colorways so far are nothing special
It appears that they didn't produce, that's the size I went to for VIs and VIIs, had to go 13 in the VIII

Edit: I retract my previous statement, it appears sizes 12.5, 13.5, and 15 have popped up on eastbay.

Last edited:
Greetings, 

Long time reader, first time posting... Picked up my KB8 "Christmas Lights" (as I call them) on release day, had three pairs secured, unfortunately only had time to pick one up... EPIC FAIL...

Anyways, here's my pair off my IG
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Crap I wanted one of the jackets, I should have weaited to use my 15% off so I can get the jacket with my shoes.

Wore a 10.5 in VIIs, but tried on a 10 in store yesterday of the 8s and felt like they could've been alright. Especially if the shoe actually like expands after wear I guess some people said.

I would just go with your true size. Don't spend $$ on a size that you are doubting. Have you tried on a 10.5 at all?

Nah, they didn't have them in stock.

What I would do is try to find another store that does have a 10.5 to try on and go from there. With the info you just told me on your last post it seems like the 10.5 would be perfect for you. If you buy the 10 then it'll take some wears for it to adjust to your feet.

What I would do is try to find another store that does have a 10.5 to try on and go from there. With the info you just told me on your last post it seems like the 10.5 would be perfect for you. If you buy the 10 then it'll take some wears for it to adjust to your feet.
Thanks for the help man.

Don't wait too long, you can definiteky still get your pairs but don't get too comfortable.

Thought I could wait to grab my Sulfurs, stopped at my local champs and Footlocker today Champs only had a size 8. Luckily footlocker had an 8.5 and 10.5 left both were displays in the window. FTL employee said no one was talking about them until xmas edi. Dropped and then they saw a mad rush!

Somebody tag me in .... I'm kbviii ready
.... Miss nwt tho. His pics always made me get the current years Kobe since then v

I had same problem with the 12.5 so I went with 12 and after numerous hours of balling in them they fit just fine. My feet are somewhat narrow so I guess that helps my cause, but yeah really wish I coulda got a 12.5 in store.

Back
Top Bottom