OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's a great deal on your part. Considering your Jordans are used and they'll be restocks since the Jordan XI is such a mass produced shoe. The Kobe 8 Christmas isn't gonna get restocked and will probably go up in value...I predict $300 by spring and $400 next year.
Also I think yall are wishfully thinking the orange pair will be the ASG. I'd be willing to bet the red pair is the All Star games. Last year Galaxy shoes weren't all the same either.

Thank you man, I'm real close on making my decision. Hopefully the other guy is still up for the deal. :D

Still not sure what size to get even after I tried them on...
embarassed.gif
Honestly, I typically wear a 9.5 and I grabbed a 10 and they fit perfectly. I also have a wide foot. 

:lol:
Overseas they don't even care if you rock fakes. In the US, you'll be forced to burn them lol.

Here in manila, poor peeps like really poor peeps buy fakes just coz they only
have $10-$20 for shoes. It's sad really. No one I know wears fakes though.
There are way too many sneaker lovers here to even try to stunt with fakes.

Praying to lil baby Jesus that those orange joints are NOT his ASG pair. Those things are ugly as hell IMO. The all red pair makes sense because it looks like Mars.

Just do what I do, pass on the garbage Jordan retros and buy these shoes that you can actually use without having your feet bleed or them falling apart after 2 wares
QFT

Here in manila, poor peeps like really poor peeps buy fakes just coz they only
have $10-$20 for shoes. It's sad really. No one I know wears fakes though.
There are way too many sneaker lovers here to even try to stunt with fakes.
I may be wrong, but aren't fakes made from the leftover or scrap material of the original shoes?
I mean as long as they are functional scrap shoes still work as well as cheaply made 100 dollar shoes.
so I sort of understand why people wear fakes. You don't have the money, but you still want to have a good looking shoe that feels decent I can see why people do it. and In most cases no one can tell, I don't think there are too many people who can spot fakes, especially in this new era of so called "sneaker heads"

Now I don't claim to be a Sneaker head, I just buy what feels good for my feet for working out or casual outside time.
Kobes to me are perfect for that. I'm also fortunate enough to be able to buy them.

With that said, I wouldn't exactly call any one "Sad" for wearing fakes of any brand.
Shoes were made to protect your feet. Period. and paying 140 for shoes is a little ridiculous if you're not using them for their intended purpose.
sorry sorry /rant

Last edited:
Xmas finally showed up from ndc yesterday, I wasnt sure how I felt, but I like em alot in person. Also I got a 9, which in the 6 felt amazing, but the 7's are almost too tight to wear casually, so I was a little worried how these would it. Id say theyre a little tighter than the 6, but not as tight as the 7....fits tts imo. I also really dig the textured lunarlon insole, not as nice as the "walking on a finger mattress" feel I get with the alpha pack Superbowl huaraches from a few years ago, but probably my second favorite insole.

I believe the fakes/counterfeit shoes are 'leaks' of what original colorways are going to be released in the future. These fakes/counterfeits are made in areas (china, taiwan, etc..)  where these original shoes are made too, that's why the materials and design almost perfectly identical. If a fake/counterfeit is well-made, you wouldn't be able to tell it from afar, this is what they call a 'CLASS A' shoes here in the Philippines. Also, over the years, I have seen fake shoes in a colorway being sold way ahead of the original in the same colorway is released.

I could have sworn Eastbay said they will be receiving their stock in February.
Edit:
Alright koo thanks man...I could chill out now and wait til February for these. I was hoping they would release them in Feb.
That is correct, we are expecting to release these in mid February. We will post another update closer to these release dates.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I put my AZG insole on top of the system insole in the sulfur's and man do they feel amazing! I was never a fan of the rubber-esque feel right under my foot, especially with those grooves in the insole that comes with the VIIIs. But now they feel great and still feel extremely low to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom