OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No bot.

Last edited:
People have said that on top of paying for shipping from Kicks-Crew once the pack arrives you have to pay an additional shipped fee when the delivery man is at your door. (I'm not talking about import fees)

Someone mentioned it in one the LeBron threads.

Well, you can say goodbye to $380, cuz they're relisted at $500 now
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Yeah they don't play around. If you're gonna order from them it's really just best to do it when they first post the shoes instead of waiting for the actual release. Their prices just steadily rise. Happened for the Sparks too I remember.

i'm so freaking jealous of everyone who copped, i stayed up for 30 hours from the first to the last europe and usa release and failed at all of them! :frown:

Strike out on the prelude this morning too. At least I was in line. Compared to WTK that's better.

I've noticed that I get the alert on my phone a good 5 seconds before I see it on my PC for the twitter link. And I'm refreshing like crazy too.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to cop anything I want this month if this continues.

just received UPS notification from Eastbay for WTKs, so all those that ordered from one of the chains be on the lookout
Just got mine from Champs as well! Pretty stoked. I literally got my order through just two minutes before they were saying sold out. I was expecting a cancellation notice. But not today. 
happy.gif

u got your pair?
most certainly. Camped out at the dangerous part of NYC where I'm a minority by myself was pretty intense. While i was in line, there were talks about robbing some people. I was 2nd in line and by the time the store opened, I became 14th on line because the 2 big black dudes in front held spots for multiple people. I stuck it through and got in and purchased them while also secretly and luckily got lucky on kb too. Till this day, Kobe V's remain my favorite and most comfortable kobes i've ever owned.

Last edited:
Up in Toronto I realistically had no shot at these ; so I guess I  don't feel so bad that I didn't get them.

In following this thread 4 the passed month I relized.....

2013 NIKE = Just BOT it

Wish I got into game during the good ol'days

SMH

Damn Franklin Mils is my local outlet. WIsh I wasn't still at school, otherwise these would be easily copped

most certainly. Camped out at the dangerous part of NYC where I'm a minority by myself was pretty intense. While i was in line, there were talks about robbing some people. I was 2nd in line and by the time the store opened, I became 14th on line because the 2 big black dudes in front held spots for multiple people. I stuck it through and got in and purchased them while also secretly and luckily got lucky on kb too. Till this day, Kobe V's remain my favorite and most comfortable kobes i've ever owned.
Brooklyn? I might know 1 of those big black dudes.

Back
Top Bottom