OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

for the wtk kobe 8, was it also on hte full catalog page? because i couldnt find it on the first page

KB24 takes their links down as soon as a shoe sells out. For the WTK, it was on the main page in the second row. But it was an '8', which is why it appeared on the main splash page because that is all about the '8's'. THey trolled hard by not putting the preludes in the 'shoes' section.

can someone please help me out with this. I want these scuffs off, I just got wtk man

Not every pair is going to be perfect. You'll have stuff like that on most releases. I had something similar on my mambacurials. Just use something like googone on them to make them less prominent. They're not going to magically disappear though.

Damn, and I honestly prefer pickin it up from a store so I won't have to pay for shipping on just a shirt that's gonna cost $35
Yup. I also find it stupid how they mass produce a shirt that coincides with such a limited sneaker

Yup. I also find it stupid how they mass produce a shirt that coincides with such a limited sneaker
LOL...That's Nike for you. LeBron MVP Witness shirts everywhere in Dallas. But, not a single pair sold in TX. Then it'll end up on EBay for $50+ LMMFAO *****

I disagree on this shoe. Sadly if they had retailed at $200 ppl would be selling at 800 right now... Give it 6-12 months these will be 800-1k watch...
Every overhyped released has went down except yeezys and air mags 

Last edited:
No way do these fall to $300 something. If BHMs, Mambacurials, etc are in the 300s, what makes you think the WTKs, which are even rarer and have even more hype, would be in the same range as them? I just don't see it.

WTK VIIs are a whole different story since the VIIs were never even that popular to begin with.

please tell me flightclub is trolling with the grinches at 1K. these sat at my local footaction.

The wtk 7 don't nearly have the appeal the 8s do.

The wtk 7 wasn't even a real "what the" (color scheme wise).

Back
Top Bottom