OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Received the same email from FA

Dear Jonathan 12/07/13
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay

So I bought some wtk's off eBay and the person refunded my money (via PayPal) because they had a prob with there bay account, then sent me an invoice for the amount thru PayPal..... I've bought things thru PayPal to bypass fees from eBay but the invoice as always been detailed. Should I or should I not?? :rolleyes

So I bought some wtk's off eBay and the person refunded my money (via PayPal) because they had a prob with there bay account, then sent me an invoice for the amount thru PayPal..... I've bought things thru PayPal to bypass fees from eBay but the invoice as always been detailed. Should I or should I not?? :rolleyes
too many available right now to risk it. Ask for a detailed invoice or keep it pushing. If the price is to good to be true it usually is

idk thats on you.I know for sure they want that ebay fee in their pocket.Make sure the invoice is super detailed and they have 100% feedback and a great score

I cant wait for them Kobe 8 SS and I cant wait to rock my WTK next summer.

Last edited:
so are the SS limited or no?

i kinda want them, but will they be good for ball with the spikes? :lol:

only thing i hate on them is the stupid snake skin on the back and the random gold sheath.. :smh:

should have made it green or something. so random and ugly IMO

idk thats on you.I know for sure they want that ebay fee in their pocket.Make sure the invoice is super detailed and they have 100% feedback and a great score

I cant wait for them Kobe 8 SS and I cant wait to rock my WTK next summer.

Too many things not adding up ie: plain Jane invoice and feedback

In all honesty how many in here received an early link for either wtk or preludes for ndc? Im not scolding anyone, I just want an idea of what to expect for the remaining preludes

So for these cats that are paying between $500-$600 for the WTK's, wouldn't you rather spend that much for Sparks instead? At least they're Shanghai exclusives plus they match. But then again, they probably have the Sparks too anyway...

Nike had a lot of balls putting such a big piece of the Sparks in the WTK 
mean.gif

interest in WTK8 = 0
saltiness with no US spark release = infinite

You can not find any sparks at all.

I want that shoe so damn bad.

Last edited:
So for these cats that are paying between $500-$600 for the WTK's, wouldn't you rather spend that much for Sparks instead? At least they're Shanghai exclusives plus they match. But then again, they probably have the Sparks too anyway...

So I'm to believe that if a shoe is a Shangai exclusive....that automatically allows it to trump any other release?

Not saying Sparks aren't dope.... Cause they are. But do you believe that if Sparks dropped in the US, these WTKobe lovers wouldn't still choose them over Sparks if they could own just one? And when it's all done, which pair do you really think is gonna be more sought after?

It's like comparing the Crown Jewel Bron 10s to the MVP Bron 10s. Jewels was more exclusive but you couldn't tell by after market price. The What The mash up is a runaway success for Nike. It is what it is.

I thought i was salty after missing out on the sparks, nope today hit a new level. Maybe it's just because I missed out on WTK and preludes the same weekend, butif im being honest I wasnt feeling either. More into the 2's and 8's

passed on the wtk and preludes also. I like the 3s and 8s but little chance i can get them.

wtk are to me once of the worst kobe 8 colourways..

I'm not saying that Sparks trump WTKs and the "What The" series is a genius idea, but I'd rather admire someone who has the Sparks than WTKs since they were never released here. It's like how I'd more likely comment on a dude's shoe if they were Kobe 7 YOTDs or Barcas or Kobe 6 Barcas.

Back
Top Bottom