OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So the WTK are rarer than the BHM or MC? Despite striking out, it seemed like the BHM were ridiculous to get. The MC were probably about the same availability.

I feel like the resell price is based on the hype and WT name.

Its soley based off the name. They could What the any shoe and youd see this happen.

Dear Jonathan 12/07/13
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205.
Sincerely, Eastbay
Ouch! Hopefully it's just a back order and no cancelation.

Exactly. WTK and preludes are way less available.

What? The BHM was at like a handful of HoH and NTs. In Florida, only Dadeland had the BHM via raffle. WTK were at Dadeland, Pembroke Pines, University, Florida and Broward Malls.

And the MCs seemed to be similar.

Preludes I agree on though. That was crazy.

Last edited:
What? The BHM was at like a handful of HoH and NTs. In Florida, only Dadeland had the BHM via raffle. WTK were at Dadeland, Pembroke Pines, University, Florida and Broward Malls.

And the MCs seemed to be similar.

Preludes I agree on though. That was crazy.
Its the same for Brons in Cali, Kobes are in an abundance on the Left Coast, But i copped all of mine online, Camping lines out here are ridiculous.

Its the same for Brons in Cali, Kobes are in an abundance on the Left Coast, But i copped all of mine online, Camping lines out here are ridiculous.
That makes sense but the WTK was at NT, HoH, FTA, Champs and other retailers across the country. The BHMs were not. Again, I just think the name and the hype were what makes it appear it was more limited.

the shoe is terrible. Only gets love because it has a name tag "wtk" and its limited. If GR this thing is sitting at ur local footlocker for weeks.
Sad but true. 
smokin.gif

the shoe is terrible. Only gets love because it has a name tag "wtk" and its limited. If GR this thing is sitting at ur local footlocker for weeks.
I genuinely love them.  I wish they were GRs so I could have got them.

Bored tonight so I thought I'd switch up the thread a little bit. Hope this thread doesn't go downhill due to all the hype this weekend, this has been one of the best threads on NT for some time despite a couple issues here and there. These are my 8s minus pythons and sulfurs which I play ball in...hopefully have a couple others coming in after this weekend's releases. If anyone wants to trade MCs for BHMs get at me
tongue.gif
Very nice, beautiful.  I'm missing the ASGs, Port Wines, and Easters myself.  Really only want the ASGs though I appreciate all of them.

On another note, I think I have a problem.  It doesn't matter how many nice shoes I get, I want more.  I told myself I NEEDED those WTKs and The Preludes, but the truth is I don't.  But it never stops, I have gotten many many shoes but it never stops.  I always NEED more, or I convince myself falsely that I do.  

Very nice, beautiful.  I'm missing the ASGs, Port Wines, and Easters myself.  Really only want the ASGs though I appreciate all of them.

On another note, I think I have a problem.  It doesn't matter how many nice shoes I get, I want more.  I told myself I NEEDED those WTKs and The Preludes, but the truth is I don't.  But it never stops, I have gotten many many shoes but it never stops.  I always NEED more, or I convince myself falsely that I do.  

Got the same problem...

Same here it's like I'm never satisfied

If anyone cares flight club has a good amount of kobe 8's different styles and sizes. Some are much higher than retail but some are not bad prices like the volts in size 9 for 175 if anyone even cares

Back
Top Bottom