OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Duke pe
hotter than sparks ...

the shoe is terrible. Only gets love because it has a name tag "wtk" and its limited. If GR this thing is sitting at ur local footlocker for weeks.

I don't understand this, somebody always comes in the thread sour and says the same thing every shoe! These shoes get love because people Like them! a lot.

it's not because of "what the" either it's because they are dope as f$ck! they are not for everybody either you love them or hate them.

but I guarantee you these would sell out as a general release otherwise people wouldn't be paying $500+ for them.

Worst CW iMO is

Nike took the green glow color and Forrest Gumped it.

hahahahahah...shoutout to my local slacker!! Follow me on Ig:thesneakerhunt[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji]

I don't understand this, somebody always comes in the thread sour and says the same thing every shoe! These shoes get love because people Like them! a lot.

it's not because of "what the" either it's because they are dope as f$ck! they are not for everybody either you love them or hate them.

but I guarantee you these would sell out as a general release otherwise people wouldn't be paying $500+ for them.
I guess we will never no. Just my opinion on it that's all. Im not saying that there isn't people who like them but it seems as if a majority are buying just  to resell, not cuz they actually like them.

I think the blue blitz are the most underrated 8's.

The bad part is we all loved/bought the 8's so much that nike raised the prices on us.

Just cant win.

Sell out if GR? Nah bro. They sells because of the limited tag and because of the concept behind it.

Make the mine grey limited. Put some story behind it and it will resell for $500 too.

Sell out if GR? Nah bro. They sells because of the limited tag and because of the concept behind it.

Make the mine grey limited. Put some story behind it and it will resell for $500 too.
1.  Take the Mine Greys off the shelf.  

2.  Make up a story that it pays tribute to a Mexican mining accident last year since Vanessa is Mexican.

3.  Add a TLO

4.  ????

5.  Profit

can someone help me out need product number for stock locate at foot lock to complete what i am missing

blue glow

challenge red

blitz blue

atomic teal

python

grey cams (volt)

pure platinum (purple gradiants)

red camo yots

milk shake

sulfurs 

wow didn't realize i was missing that many 

I think the blue blitz are the most underrated 8's.

The bad part is we all loved/bought the 8's so much that nike raised the prices on us.

Just cant win.

I'll have to admit blitz blue looks really nice in pic
But not so nice in reality
The blue is kinda dull.. the crimson is so bright though

Back
Top Bottom