OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

can someone help me out need product number for stock locate at foot lock to complete what i am missing

blue glow

challenge red

blitz blue

atomic teal

python

grey cams (volt)

pure platinum (purple gradiants)

red camo yots

milk shake

sulfurs 

wow didn't realize i was missing that many 
atomic teal, python, purple fades, and sulfurs are no longer in footlockers? At least none at all the footlockers around me and I checked them all. Even asked store manager. A classmate of mine works in a HoH and told me they're sent back, possibly to outlets or just sold out on some.

i know this isn't the prelude thread but there is no way that nobody's ever gonna talk about the preludes in this thread. So i want to know what you guys rank them for your favorite in terms of sickest design. For me its:

Picked up my pair on release day in the morning at a hoh.  The pick up time was 10-8 pm.  3 dudes were there no tickets.  One dude said he lost his phone and missed the call but he had his ticket.  LOL.  As i checked out a young dude was there with his mom, yelling man this raffle is BS I put in 6 tickets.

The guy at the register was like tell this dude the raffle is for real..... and I was "like yeah its a raffle".... I paid a bill to secure my pair (he didn't know this).  Another HOH had their pick up time 8-9 am 1 hr!!!! And the one of the 2 footactions got their shipment late friday afternoon around 12 and after the employees were done scooping their 12 of the 18 pairs the 6 sizes left which were all sz 9.5 or smaller were sold to the public. LOL.

No niketown so here U gotta pay to play.  I didn't even try the preludes.  The manager there is so greedy he wants to get the resell price for the shoe.  No employees snitch as they are all a part of the deal to make sure they get the shoes they want to re-sell.  Last year when the Jordan GMP pack dropped he was saying 300 to hold your pack... and u still had to buy the shoes......

Nothing will get better.... anything with a qs or limited tag you have to pay to win.  Even to secure GR Jordans you have to pay or stand in line for a guaranteed tickets...only way to cop online is with automated help ......fast forward 2 years from now how much worse can it get??

Picked up my pair on release day in the morning at a hoh.  The pick up time was 10-8 pm.  3 dudes were there no tickets.  One dude said he lost his phone and missed the call but he had his ticket.  LOL.  As i checked out a young dude was there with his mom, yelling man this raffle is BS I put in 6 tickets.

The guy at the register was like tell this dude the raffle is for real..... and I was "like yeah its a raffle".... I paid a bill to secure my pair (he didn't know this).  Another HOH had their pick up time 8-9 am 1 hr!!!! And the one of the 2 footactions got their shipment late friday afternoon around 12 and after the employees were done scooping their 12 of the 18 pairs the 6 sizes left which were all sz 9.5 or smaller were sold to the public. LOL.

No niketown so here U gotta pay to play.  I didn't even try the preludes.  The manager there is so greedy he wants to get the resell price for the shoe.  No employees snitch as they are all a part of the deal to make sure they get the shoes they want to re-sell.  Last year when the Jordan GMP pack dropped he was saying 300 to hold your pack... and u still had to buy the shoes......

Nothing will get better.... anything with a qs or limited tag you have to pay to win.  Even to secure GR Jordans you have to pay or stand in line for a guaranteed tickets...only way to cop online is with automated help ......fast forward 2 years from now how much worse can it get??
Funny thing is I wouldn't even mind paying to secure Limited releases, can't find any managers around here that would even do it though.  I suppose gotta put in leg work and come around often so they know you're cool.  I was lucky enough to find a manager at a place that always looks out for GRs, but they don't usually get limited releases so no help there.  It is nice though as this particular one doesn't even charge me to look out for GRs, so that is nice.  But I definitely wouldn't mind finding a manager who will gladly take extra for the limiteds.  Literally gotta WORK to find someone to TAKE my money.

Big Mike your a size 14 and you had to slip the employee a hundred?? :lol: you probably woulda won by default haha

Fades are Ok but damn...... No way in hell! And this is coming from somebody whose fav color is purple.

Right^^ I like them a lot but could never call them the best colorway

i can give u one of my 2 wtk pairs so u can chill 

What size? Lol I'll take them off your hands it's better than dealing with these thirsty re-sellers who took my size to tax the hell out of and sell it back to me instead of just letting me get it from the store myself

Nope.... I put in 2 tickets me and wifey...... woulda had my son put in one but he was in school.....and the game is so messed up here dudes buy the sz 14's just to resell.  I see dudes on clist with sz 14's all the time wanting to trade for sz 9.5 or 10...LOL.  They had over 300 tickets... and you got re-sellers going for a sz 14 just to re-sell because they know the common sizes are going to be flooded.  300+ tickets for about 12 shoes after employees get theirs.  

Don't get me wrong I don't mind paying I learned it is what it is now.  Now I have to rephrase the old saying.....

Connects you must have in life:    A solid shoe connect, A great mechanic and a great lawyer in that order.  

The shoe connect will be used more than the last two combined.......LOL

Last edited:
successful weekend

pics of each shoe

Not to fan the flames but if someone only posted in this thread when the MC, WTK drop, how would you perceive that? That they're a fan of the line or only interested in the limited releases (which I'm not hating on).

Lewi don't buy every color way but posts on the regular. He's known to have an affinity for the Fades.
I've been on these since the sulphurs. I tried them on and it was game over, started selling most of my Kobe 7s to fund 8s.

Thanks for the shout out bro 
nthat.gif

there's just something about game worn pairs that make me like them more. That's why I'll never really like the venice beaches, Sparks and the WTKs of the world. I like em 90s style where you can only buy what Jordan wears on court.

shoutouts to the black red and white black color scheme.
THIS

Seeing them game worn makes it special, I'm oldschool (and old 
laugh.gif
).

I've been on these since the sulphurs. I tried them on and it was game over, started selling most of my Kobe 7s to fund 8s.

Thanks for the shout out bro :nthat:

Just like I know Sneakermane is a big Lebron collector (who happens to have god like connects or luck of the Irish).

You know who the real collectors are in each thread and who the band wagoners are. But it's not hate. Do you. This is a forum for sneakers. I love it.

I got on the Kobe 8 after the X-Mas hype. I peeped the Sulfurs just to see what all the hubbub was about. LOVED them. The comfort, the look. That was it. I got all of them until the SS, TBs and WTK (all hard to get in my area and don't want to pay more than retail).

Last edited:
so for y all old schoolers who like worn in game shoes , u must prefer bonners new balance's than WTKs then 

eyes.gif

lewi wants every fades in sight
Yes but that's his obsessive compulsive behavior. If I could have 10 Retro 88s, I would.

Dude has mad pairs of the 9 MV or 3 pairs of XI KP. But again, he buys other GRs not just pops in thread fires shots like "Ya, just salty.", "WTK over er thing.", "I know the manager of my store so the raffle was a forgone conclusion and now I'm hyped as F.", "This is my first post, help me get WTK.", blah, blah, blah.

/End Rant.

Congrats to all of the people who got the WTK or Preludes who wanted them.
You could say, that I do love GR. Subtract the hype/limitedness, and they usually are the best colorways TBH.

Mid season this year, everything up thru the Easters.

Back
Top Bottom