OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the shoe is terrible. Only gets love because it has a name tag "wtk" and its limited. If GR this thing is sitting at ur local footlocker for weeks.

Disagree completely.. This shoe is amazing and I plan to rock them. Speak for yourself.

So many salty dudes in here over the WTK, throwing salt on other peoples parades.

Best overall: Christmas Lights/Easter/Python
Sleeper: Blitz Blue

So many salty dudes in here over the WTK, throwing salt on other peoples parades.

Best overall: Christmas Lights/Easter/Python
Sleeper: Blitz Blue

Not really. It's just the euphoric statements being made that are alarming. Especially from people who are making their first post or possibly never post ever. Again not hating, just trying to point it out in a non elitist way.

And everyone's best differs. Top 3 for me is probably Sulfur, MC and Fades.

BHMs probably are best for me. The laces alone are reason to rock. Also maybe its my pair, but they are significantly more comfortable than the five I have.

@dude who said wtk without the labels would sit.....Nah.

Last edited:
Not really. It's just the euphoric statements being made that are alarming. Especially from people who are making their first post or possibly never post ever. Again not hating, just trying to point it out in a non elitist way.

And everyone's best differs. Top 3 for me is probably Sulfur, MC and Fades.

Who the hell cares if it's someone's first post. People must get it through their skulls that NT makes up a very small portion of the "sneaker community". No one had a right to a shoe. An opinion isn't stronger than another.

Get off your high horse and just move on

Calm down. I stated I didn't want to come across as an elitist.

And you're right. Opinions vary. It's all good. I didn't come in here posting Mine Greys >>>

Or Pit Vipers>>>

I respect everyone's opinion. And I'm more than happy to welcome new members to the fold.

Lewis collection>Spiders

Oh lawd at the multiples.

Lewi, how you feeling about the 9s?
Seeing the 9s has me wanting to buy more 8s. I don't like them, and will not wear those highs casually. I will get 1 pair to hoop in though.

Hopefully they can save the lows. If not, money saved, because the Lebron XI has my attention already this year.

If you used a bot to cop, you should be worried. Not saying that was the case but it has been in the majority as of late.

XMas still own the top spot for me, followed by ASGs. MCs used to be my 3rd, but my black Elites are just too clean and well executed to keep them out of my Top 3. Have all 4 mentioned plus black YOTS and WTKs. Probably end it with the SS or Preludes and on to the 9s.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares if it's someone's first post. People must get it through their skulls that NT makes up a very small portion of the "sneaker community". No one had a right to a shoe. An opinion isn't stronger than another.

Get off your high horse and just move on
well said brah.

can someone help me out need product number for stock locate at foot lock to complete what i am missing

blue glow

challenge red

blitz blue

atomic teal

python

grey cams (volt)

pure platinum (purple gradiants)

red camo yots

milk shake

sulfurs 

The debate about which shoe is best is pointless. Everybody has different styles and tastes.  Buy what you like and rock them.
pimp.gif

If you used a bot to cop, you should be worried. Not saying that was the case but it has been in the majority as of late.
If that was the case, Nike would probably have to relist 9,990 out of 10,000 pairs.

Fixed, lol.

Last edited:

The debate about which shoe is best is pointless. Everybody has different styles and tastes.  Buy what you like and rock them.
pimp.gif

Exactly, cuz IMO the Easters are the best ones. Some ppl gonna say the BHM, Fades, ASG or the MC

Back
Top Bottom