OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so eastbay will refund my shipping charges, but only strandard shipping. so i have to wait aaround 2-3 weeks to ship it over there...

are these jordan 6 rings sold out around places?

Too much hype makes people want things more than they originally would compared to if there wasn't a lot of "buzz" about it. I personally would not buy the WTK's to rock, it's nice to look at, store it as a trophy then I guess.

Last edited:
weezyr1 weezyr1 are you planning on buying wtks? I know we both share the same love for this shoe but I'm not going to feed a reseller. Really wanted it but whatever on to the next. You should consider an id. I made two, love em and now thinking of doing more since I know these last few 8's are limited nonsense.

@WeezyR1 are you planning on buying wtks? I know we both share the same love for this shoe but I'm not going to feed a reseller. Really wanted it but whatever on to the next. You should consider an id. I made two, love em and now thinking of doing more since I know these last few 8's are limited nonsense.
Honestly, I can't see myself paying more than $300, so pretty much I'm with you.  I highly doubt I will find them that cheap, cheapest I've found so far is $550 for my size.  As much as I love the 8s and these would top off my collection, I just can't pay $500+ for any shoe.  I really need to check out the ID option, something I've been sleeping on.  I think i've kept myself from doing it because I'd go crazy and get way too many.

So I'm about to trade off my PS4 that I've played for less than a month for WTK. :smh:

I'll see it again in January. I've gotten like 4 people interested in doing a trade for it where I live

My 3 favs are the Purple Fades (by far) then its a tie between the blue lights and xmas pairs. I bought 2 of each and one of each version of the xmas (GC and USA). Purple fades have easily gotten the most wear but still look brand new.

So I wear most of my Kobe 8's, but here is what I have on ice or doubles of to bust out for the right occasion (size 13). Or as some of you may want to call it, a 'hype beast' picture...

Flames

I personally think bots will be probably die down by next year summer honestly. They also need to stop TLO that provokes bots use honestly

Why would it did down? Sneakers are mainstream right now. Rappers, athletes, stars, etc are given free pairs to generate buzz. There are numerous web sites dedicated to the hobby. It's part of culture.

And as long as there is easy money to be made then the bots on NDC and other sites will continue to persist. Back room deals between the store managers and friends will persist.

GRs are the exception, limited is the status quo. How many pics of the amine Greys are there in this thread post release versus Preludes/WTK?

Again it is what it is. Shadyness is prevalent in today's and yesterday's society.

So I'm about to trade off my PS4 that I've played for less than a month for WTK. :smh:

I'll see it again in January. I've gotten like 4 people interested in doing a trade for it where I live

Are you getting more than retail for the PS4? Is it that serious? In the Longterm, it would be a decent sacrifice since console prices drop.

Sorry 2 hear that tank. U can call xbox and make them aware and u might get a new one. The reason why I wouldn't do it is because shoes can wear out fast where my xbox one can last 4 a long time. I really don't put any shoes up for later. I will wear all my kobe 8's I own. But I have not unds my MC/Xmas/volts/red boas/duke ids yet, but I have worn my Easters/yots/black pps/white tbs/sulfurs/fades

So I wear most of my Kobe 8's, but here is what I have on ice or doubles of to bust out for the right occasion (size 13). Or as some of you may want to call it, a 'hype beast' picture...
Nice man, I'm jealous of the ASGs, and the WTKs as I am without, don't have the MCs either, but I don't care for em enough to have them.

As for everyone else who did get WTKs to wear, congratulations as it's a beautiful work of art that I wish I was able to get.  I joke about being salty and hating you guys, but I'm happy for ya.  I know the feeling of getting a shoe I really want, and even though I'm greedy because I want that feeling every time, it's cool to see people having them and appreciating them.  Enjoy them guys.

Why would it did down? Sneakers are mainstream right now. Rappers, athletes, stars, etc are given free pairs to generate buzz. There are numerous web sites dedicated to the hobby. It's part of culture.

And as long as there is easy money to be made then the bots on NDC and other sites will continue to persist. Back room deals between the store managers and friends will persist.

GRs are the exception, limited is the status quo. How many pics of the amine Greys are there in this thread post release versus Preludes/WTK?

Again it is what it is. Shadyness is prevalent in today's and yesterday's society.
Agreed.  And you know the sad thing is that I'm part of the problem.  I participate in I suppose what would be considered "shady" behavior.  But if I don't, I wouldn't get many of the shoes I want.  And even with participating, I still don't end up with ALL of the ones I want.  I guess it's just the nature of the way things are.  I just know if I play the game the right way and don't help myself when I can, I'd be without any of the shoes I want.

Back
Top Bottom