OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Also anyone with a size 11 WTK looking to trade for preludes pm me plz. I'm lookin to get another pair. Lmk

Last edited:
some releases they just keep between friends and family. West nyc does this also (the saucony only in soho did not see a release cuz they kept them for themselves)

I'm well aware and I have a buddy who works there. Either way I'm going to ask and find out

That's because you can't see the other shoe.

I'm well aware and I have a buddy who works there. Either way I'm going to ask and find out
if they got em they most likely kept it amongst themselves. Ive confirmed the manager let ppl cop the asics three lies the Monday after release for 250 a pop. That's all you need to know :lol: :smh:

i hope the kobe 8 ss doesnt get hyped up. i want to cop that cw
I think that'll come down primarily to Availability. There's Not Really as Much Hype with Kobe's compared to Air Jordan Retro's...

They're not necessarily the Hypebeast' Sneaker of Choice besides the WTK's.

The Closer they are to GR... the Less Hype & Less Adolescent/Cornball Interest there will be.

With that said... given that exclusive (cheap plastic) "snakeskin" upper, sadly, I smell Limited. 
mean.gif

I had to post this video. This day is pretty special for me. He's without a doubt my favorite player of all time. Back when he got hurt, part of me knew he would without a doubt be back. But the other part of me had doubt considering an achilles injury is extremely serious. Fast forward 6+ months. And he's back. Fresh off a 2 year extension, I'm happy to say he will end his career the way he wants to. And I get to watch it. 

im always successful when it comes to TLO on NDC, but for the doernbecher 10's and wtk's. i failed. i clicked the link at 8am clicked my size and add to cart in under one minute. then it told me to wait for other customers to check out, dont refresh page blah blah blah but i wasnt really nervous cause usually after 5-10mins, it would automatically bring me to the checkout section but not this time. after 30 mins on my ipad keeping the window open, preventing it from going to screensaver.. " sorry, we're currently out of stock " Lol i was pissed off
if adding to cart in under a minute is all it took most of us could get 10 of everything released ever, no matter the hype.

Last edited:
Some strange power is looking out for you if you take anywhere near a minute to add to cart and you get the shoe. I did it in uh I dunno, prolly under 20 seconds and I get NOTHING.

if they got em they most likely kept it amongst themselves. Ive confirmed the manager let ppl cop the asics three lies the Monday after release for 250 a pop. That's all you need to know :lol: :smh:

HA ok whatever makes you happy buddy

Pair of used 11.5 Blitz Blue's on ebay only 85 buy it now. Look to be in pretty good condition. Was gonna buy em but I want perfect soles for ball and they're not good enough.

Any 1 have the style and color code for the fades along with the sku.

Edit or can you direct me to some size 12 or 12.5 fades.

Last edited:
WTKs are whack!  Almost as bad as the Mine Greys.

Why, because you couldn't cop? The correct thing to say would be is, in your opinion they are whack and give the reason behind it other than the same shi*** every other loser says which has no value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom