OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's been a long time. 

I shouldn'a left you. 

Without the Kobeast to step to.

Last edited:
Another pair of new in box mc's on the bay for starting bid of 99 cents with a seller of 100% feedback in size 9.5

fades>wtks 
tru that.. I bet less than 25% of the WTK's will actually be worn. The majority will be re-sold cuz of the hype and the rest will prolly be on ice for a while and end up getting re-sold as well. Fades>WTK's

I'm mad a bit upset I didn't get the wtk 8. This is my honest opinion on them. I would never hate on another guy for getting them but I don't like people who get them for resale and not to wear them. It's bogus to people who actually want them. But on the ugly case they are 50/50 that blue shoe is incredible the red shoe not so much. Ik this maybe weird I like the wtk 7 better honestly. But the detail on the 8 is way better

this pic sold it to me

What kinda pants are those

Well unlike the uncertainty in the LeBron 11 thread, we have a good idea if he wears anything other than the 8's. If he does wear the prelude pack anyone think the technology will be updated???

i wish i had the wtk's.. do you think the kobe prelude 6 or any of the preludes for that matter will be harder to get than wtk?

i wish i had the wtk's.. do you think the kobe prelude 6 or any of the preludes for that matter will be harder to get than wtk?
they will ALL be more harder to get since their more limited and each shoe will come with it separate hype + resellers 

im always successful when it comes to TLO on NDC, but for the doernbecher 10's and wtk's. i failed. i clicked the link at 8am clicked my size and add to cart in under one minute. then it told me to wait for other customers to check out, dont refresh page blah blah blah but i wasnt really nervous cause usually after 5-10mins, it would automatically bring me to the checkout section but not this time. after 30 mins on my ipad keeping the window open, preventing it from going to screensaver.. " sorry, we're currently out of stock " Lol i was pissed off

legacy2911 legacy2911 lemme put it like this. You'd turn heads amongst fellow sneaker heads and enthusiasts but for normal , regular people, it's kind of questionable. Not a everyday shoe.

they will ALL be more harder to get since their more limited and each shoe will come with it separate hype + resellers 

The prices will go up cause of the popularity of the models too. 1-3 are pretty much unknown by most "sneakerheads", a little with the 4. From the 5 on its gonna be mayhem.

The prices will go up cause of the popularity of the models too. 1-3 are pretty much unknown by most "sneakerheads", a little with the 4. From the 5 on its gonna be mayhem.
I hope those 2's will be slept on, that's such a clean CW, that way when we get to the big models and I strike out I won't feel so bad lol.

Man who cares what others think of the shoe.

If you like it,wear it.If you bought it wear it.

Sounds like alot of hypebeasts bought it and now dont want it lol.You knew damn well what the shoe looked like.

No they did not I was in the store on Saturday saw nothing. I'm assuming they didn't get them but I have to go back tomorrow so I'll ask and give all of you a heads up
some releases they just keep between friends and family. West nyc does this also (the saucony only in soho did not see a release cuz they kept them for themselves)

Back
Top Bottom