OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i was looking at flightclub the other day and was thinking the same thing. Hadn't browsed on there since they did the new website, which is pretty good I gotta say, and I was thinking that the prices were slightly cheaper than they used to be.  But then I thought about it more and am not sure if i've just gotten too used to outrageous resale prices on shoes over the past year or two  :\
they're most likely doing what I said. Ethically it's wrong but logically they want the most money possible so that's why they do it. Fc is a big enough company to do it and after all who's really checkin em on what prices they sell the shoes for? They might sell one or two in each size at that price but the rest are in their stockroom just waiting on the price increase

I found 2 pairs in my size for under 400 just don't want to pull the trigger too soon because one day someone will be desperate for the cash

If that happens to be a 9.5 and you don't mind, i'll gladly pull the trigger if you share.
There's a 9.5 on one of my facebook groups but he's charging 500. But no I wear a size 10 in Kobe's. It's great to see someone from Akron on here that's where my family is from. 

Black Mamba is in the building!  Dressed to the 9s for Toronto's funeral.

Kobe's last game vs Toronto in Staples.  You know what it is.  Can't stop, won't stop...

Last edited:

There's a 9.5 on one of my facebook groups but he's charging 500. But no I wear a size 10 in Kobe's. It's great to see someone from Akron on here that's where my family is from. 
Oh wow, yea, born and raised.  Hmmmm, yea I actually can fit a 10 too, theres someone with a 10 below 400?  Chances are if you don't grab now, it won't be there soon.  So if you don't want, I will take, that is if you don't mind.  I understand if you don't want to share.

Oh wow, yea, born and raised.  Hmmmm, yea I actually can fit a 10 too, theres someone with a 10 below 400?  Chances are if you don't grab now, it won't be there soon.  So if you don't want, I will take, that is if you don't mind.  I understand if you don't want to share.

I'll PM you

SC jus tweeted this pic

Gonna be f'ing awesome if he wears all the preludes when they drop. Doesnt change my mind that I dont think any of them are nice, but just the fact hell be wearing retros is cool.

did anyone cop WTKs from hillsdale in san mateo, ca? was really surprised to see them get these, usually only serramonte gets these types of releases. dude working sounded super unprepared and said they were opening at 8 to do FCFS. didn't bother checking it out due to work

Gonna be f'ing awesome if he wears all the preludes when they drop. Doesnt change my mind that I dont think any of them are nice, but just the fact hell be wearing retros is cool.
And the fact that he scorched Toronto for 81 in the 1s.  He'll probably rock each prelude leading up to Christmas.

If anyone's interested someone on the bay is selling the mc's new in box in size 9.5 for 250 or best offer with a 100 feedback

If you like the WTKs, that's cool. Just don't think we hate them because we couldn't get them. For some of us, they look absolutely UGLY. By that I mean you wouldn't catch me wearing that crap.

did anyone cop WTKs from hillsdale in san mateo, ca? was really surprised to see them get these, usually only serramonte gets these types of releases. dude working sounded super unprepared and said they were opening at 8 to do FCFS. didn't bother checking it out due to work
yeah some spots not on the footlocker launch locator got these as well. I confirmed this myself

Back
Top Bottom