OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kykQrij.gif

I take a final for 3 hours, log back on, and there's 3 pages of debating about: (1) someone's sock choice; (2) if you can wear bball sneakers for something other than bball; (3) some idiot who can't tell his left from his right; and (4) some idiot commenting on the fact a guy is reselling his shoes. God I love Niketalk...

Had you gotten your actual size, you wouldn't have been able to charge (rip off) someone your outrageous resell price...

Seriously...people can't get help on here for a pair for themselves due to the rules but this POS gets to advertise.

Had you gotten your actual size, you wouldn't have been able to charge (rip off) someone your outrageous resell price...

I see what you did there..lol. Hey let's not act like the resell on these in any size are close to reasonable...

Well he's gonna have to sell the ones he has in order to buy a pair in his size. What do you want him to do? Sell at retail and then just bite the bullet and cop his real size for $500? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom