OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im mad nobody here got anything. Had one bad experience with size? and then this crap, yeah im glad i missed from them, theyre just adding to their sh** list in my book. 
i fell asleep and woke up an hour late anyway. 
frown.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Size trolled so bad, I was weak..they never had them imo lol...when I seen the 4 tweet combo I busted out laughing like wtf

I fell asleep, but looking at they'd twitter did they even post the link in there? Maybe I just didn't see it amongst all the angry tweets.

Just saw a pair of "replica" wtk on eBay, advertised as such even, with bidding up to nearly $300.... Wtf.... What has happened to the scene?

Just saw a pair of "replica" wtk on eBay, advertised as such even, with bidding up to nearly $300.... Wtf.... What has happened to the scene?

people either can not read, the seller is pushing the bids or people have just become complete show offs.

It's going down the wrong way!

I read back a little bit in this thread, and damn what happened to helping a few other people out?  I wish I had known about the WTK release it would be nice if people helped others.  

And as far as doing research I really do look up as much stuff as I can.  IDK if I don't see the same things some of ya'll see or what.  But I'm always trying to keep my eyes open on twitter, IG, and yes google lol.

Everything is just all F'd up nowadays.

LMAO the hell are you talking about "nowadays" dwr73244 dwr73244 ?!? You've been on this site 6.5 months and I can tell from your posts that you most definitely aren't someone that is on another log in nor someone that hung around and read up on things before immediately signing up and posting away. Things are the absolute EXACT same as they were in May 2013. When people talk about things being different, we're talking pre-2009. 95% of the questions you and other lazy people have come off as absolutely ridiculous to most posters that read the threads. If you really cared so much you'd take the time to read through any thread of a popular shoe the last 18 months and discover a WEALTH of websites and info to pay attention to, email and DM stores yourself until YOU get a response, sign up for newsletters and read them, follow the twitter accounts and read their subtweets and responses to people to get the real info, etc... It isn't hard.

Don't think you're gonna BS us with this "I try to keep my eyes open..." Wah wah wah. You need to do more research than the next guy then and open those eyes a little wider. The problem with this site is the people that got trophies for participating and the parents that initiated this loser mentality are now the people taking over this site. Ive been here for 10 years and you won't catch me begging anyone for anything, bc I know if they found it, then I need to start contacting every store and searching related keywords in the pertinent threads to find the info myself. By the time you have posted "PM me pleeeeeaaaasse" 5 times you could have found it yourself. Sharing is great and I'm glad for the very rare spot that I can't find myself, I have 12 good NTers in my contacts that I can supply info to and eventually narrow down what we're missing.

Give a little something yourself and someone may one day actually want to help you out. Or better yet, help yourselves out and quit relying on the next man to save you and give up his shoes for you to get yours and then never do a thing for him the rest of your life.

Getting irritated, eBay seller supsneaker has had my money since early Friday afternoon for mambacurials and keeps giving me the run around on shipping them out.... Anger

Getting irritated, eBay seller supsneaker has had my money since early Friday afternoon for mambacurials and keeps giving me the run around on shipping them out.... Anger

Good Thing You Said Somethin I Was Jus Negociating A Price With Him For A Pair May Reconsider Now Ain't Got Time Fa That

Bite the bullet and paid a reseller for the WTK....EH 1st time paying over 400 for a shoe...damn NIKE!!!

Back
Top Bottom