OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

whattttt i love that 3d colorway!

yall made me pm a dude on the other site trying to trade. offered him laneys and some roshe runs.

3Ds are ok in my book. I'll remember them mainly for Kobe wearing them on Conan and when he had them on to do handprints/footprints in front of TCL/Mann's Chinese Theater. The only thing I really didn't like about them was that milky sole that they and other colorways had. Turned into this nasty yellow/brown after prolonged wears.

can yall quit it w da noob on noob violence and get back to the topic?
roll.gif

You guys use sole protectors? Damn, feeling old and out of the loop lol. I just rock my kicks, the bottoms are meant to be dirty. If its anything major to clean on the bottom i'll do it..other than that it's not a big deal. 

Last edited:

You guys use sole protectors? Damn, feeling old and out of the loop lol. I just rock my kicks, the bottoms are meant to be dirty. If its anything major to clean on the bottom i'll do it..other than that it's not a big deal. 
Sole protectors are for the same people that leave the plastic on their upholstered furniture

Kinda dope.Want to see more pics and on foot pics

I need a red Kobe 8.I prefer a more solid red upper.MIght ID

or people who just want to take care of them and don't want to go through the trouble of cleaning them

To be honest almost sounds dangerous. Plastic covering the grip on the bottom, where the only part of your body makes contact to the ground......I'm good.

First CW

Nike KOBE 8 SYSTEM YOTH/LT CRIMSON 639654-674

Second CW

639 654 (400)  
Vivid Blue × crimson  

i love crimson. second colorway sounds awesome. that red one doesn't look bad either. definitely the best 8 in months

nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at using sole protectors. If you are going to wear them do it, if not leave them in your closet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom