OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$160 for Easters DS found through Ebay but direct Paypal invoice.

$153 for Supernaturals DS non SP originally $170 but had a 10% off Shoes EBay Coupon

Ebay has been nice to me lately. The joy of the hunt for these Kobe's.

What do you guys think $160 for the Volt's DS shipped? kinda hesitant. I like the Volts but I've passed on it a couple times before. I must not like them that much.

$160 for Easters DS found through Ebay but direct Paypal invoice.

$153 for Supernaturals DS non SP originally $170 but had a 10% off Shoes EBay Coupon

Ebay has been nice to me lately. The joy of the hunt for these Kobe's.

What do you guys think $160 for the Volt's DS shipped? kinda hesitant. I like the Volts but I've passed on it a couple times before. I must not like them that much.
go on fb and join sneaker groups like with me in atl i got atatf and i copped crazy deals......flint 13s for 90 carmines for 170, tours for 220

Good Thing You Said Somethin I Was Jus Negociating A Price With Him For A Pair May Reconsider Now Ain't Got Time Fa That
I'll keep you posted. His seller status looks good but I don't like being lied to and given the run around time and time again... I held up my end of the bargain paying his price the least he can do is be prompt and respectful by sending the shoes out in a timely fashion..

LMAO the hell are you talking about "nowadays" @Dwr73244?!? You've been on this site 6.5 months and I can tell from your posts that you most definitely aren't someone that is on another log in nor someone that hung around and read up on things before immediately signing up and posting away. Things are the absolute EXACT same as they were in May 2013. When people talk about things being different, we're talking pre-2009. 95% of the questions you and other lazy people have come off as absolutely ridiculous to most posters that read the threads. If you really cared so much you'd take the time to read through any thread of a popular shoe the last 18 months and discover a WEALTH of websites and info to pay attention to, email and DM stores yourself until YOU get a response, sign up for newsletters and read them, follow the twitter accounts and read their subtweets and responses to people to get the real info, etc... It isn't hard.

Don't think you're gonna BS us with this "I try to keep my eyes open..." Wah wah wah. You need to do more research than the next guy then and open those eyes a little wider. The problem with this site is the people that got trophies for participating and the parents that initiated this loser mentality are now the people taking over this site. Ive been here for 10 years and you won't catch me begging anyone for anything, bc I know if they found it, then I need to start contacting every store and searching related keywords in the pertinent threads to find the info myself. By the time you have posted "PM me pleeeeeaaaasse" 5 times you could have found it yourself. Sharing is great and I'm glad for the very rare spot that I can't find myself, I have 12 good NTers in my contacts that I can supply info to and eventually narrow down what we're missing.

Give a little something yourself and someone may one day actually want to help you out. Or better yet, help yourselves out and quit relying on the next man to save you and give up his shoes for you to get yours and then never do a thing for him the rest of your life.
Who are you to tell me what or who I am.  Get off here with that BS.  Just because I just got onto NT 6 months ago doesn't mean I wasn't doing this long before you were.  No one wants to hear your **** and negativity.  Internet gangsta here is the only bad thing about these threads.   Sorry I don't have 4-5 hours everyday to just sift through all the past posts from the last 2 months like you do.

Obviously your the lazy one with too much time on your hands to write me a book to my response that didn't require your dumb *** to chime in. And these people you claim to contact doing your research are all helping you, so how does that make you any different than the people your complaining about who "are not doing their research." 

If your miserable about your life go vent about it somewhere else. 

Who are you to tell me what or who I am.  Get off here with that BS.  Just because I just got onto NT 6 months ago doesn't mean I wasn't doing this long before you were.  No one wants to hear your **** and negativity.  Internet gangsta here is the only bad thing about these threads.   Sorry I don't have 4-5 hours everyday to just sift through all the past posts from the last 2 months like you do.

Obviously your the lazy one with too much time on your hands to write me a book to my response that didn't require your dumb *** to chime in. And these people you claim to contact doing your research are all helping you, so how does that make you any different than the people your complaining about who "are not doing their research." 

If your miserable about your life go vent about it somewhere else. 
it sucks right now cause when i click like it says You are over your limit for rating comments. Please try again Later.

Last I saw they didn't have them pre made for Kobes but you can get the custom ones and just trace and cut them yourself.
i didnt know but they should come out for kobes in small quanties......i wouldnt want to trace my own lol
laugh.gif

LMAO the hell are you talking about "nowadays" @Dwr73244?!? You've been on this site 6.5 months and I can tell from your posts that you most definitely aren't someone that is on another log in nor someone that hung around and read up on things before immediately signing up and posting away. Things are the absolute EXACT same as they were in May 2013. When people talk about things being different, we're talking pre-2009. 95% of the questions you and other lazy people have come off as absolutely ridiculous to most posters that read the threads. If you really cared so much you'd take the time to read through any thread of a popular shoe the last 18 months and discover a WEALTH of websites and info to pay attention to, email and DM stores yourself until YOU get a response, sign up for newsletters and read them, follow the twitter accounts and read their subtweets and responses to people to get the real info, etc... It isn't hard.

Don't think you're gonna BS us with this "I try to keep my eyes open..." Wah wah wah. You need to do more research than the next guy then and open those eyes a little wider. The problem with this site is the people that got trophies for participating and the parents that initiated this loser mentality are now the people taking over this site. Ive been here for 10 years and you won't catch me begging anyone for anything, bc I know if they found it, then I need to start contacting every store and searching related keywords in the pertinent threads to find the info myself. By the time you have posted "PM me pleeeeeaaaasse" 5 times you could have found it yourself. Sharing is great and I'm glad for the very rare spot that I can't find myself, I have 12 good NTers in my contacts that I can supply info to and eventually narrow down what we're missing.

Give a little something yourself and someone may one day actually want to help you out. Or better yet, help yourselves out and quit relying on the next man to save you and give up his shoes for you to get yours and then never do a thing for him the rest of your life.
HAHA AND YOU JOINED NT 11/20/13 SO WHO ARE YOU TO TALK @BBOYD???? These kind of people can stay out of the thread

Last edited:

i didnt know but they should come out for kobes in small quanties......i wouldnt want to trace my own lol
laugh.gif
lol. it's not too bad tho to do, that way you can decide if you want it to come up the sides of the soles a little bit to give you a little more coverage

Could you actually wear them outside with the sole protector on? I thought it was just to wrap up and store away or display.
Sole protectors work pretty good I have them on about 7-8 pairs now.  I wouldn't go cross country skiing anytime soon in them lol or trudge through mud but for regular use they work good. Saved some foams of mine from gum before so it was worth it!

Back
Top Bottom