OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Year of the Horse??? via IG
MAN. Cut the BS...

Colorway decisions have been straight BASURA since Early Summer. 
mean.gif

Getting irritated, eBay seller supsneaker has had my money since early Friday afternoon for mambacurials and keeps giving me the run around on shipping them out.... Anger
Just a little update on this... Called and talked to paypal about what has been going on and they felt it was necessary to open a dispute and stated the seller has had ample time to have sent the shoes. Upon realizing his paypal had been frozen do to the dispute the seller just messaged me telling me I need to close the dispute If I want to get my shoes.... Not the most professional operation I've dealt with off of ebay. Guess he thinks Im ignorant to the way this works .. Anyways, just a heads up. Be cautious doing deals with eBay seller supsneaker. Buyer beware

^^^^i hope you don't close that dispute until he gives you a tracking number.

Last edited:
Just a little update on this... Called and talked to paypal about what has been going on and they felt it was necessary to open a dispute and stated the seller has had ample time to have sent the shoes. Upon realizing his paypal had been frozen do to the dispute the seller just messaged me telling me I need to close the dispute If I want to get my shoes.... Not the most professional operation I've dealt with off of ebay. Guess he thinks Im ignorant to the way this works .. Anyways, just a heads up. Be cautious doing deals with eBay seller supsneaker. Buyer beware

Or he can just send the shoes and then the dispute will go away..

I don't know how that works but I wouldn't close the dispute yet. As for the seller, he got the money what Friday? What was his handling time stated on Ebay? Mine is usually two business days in case I can't get to the post office Friday evening or Saturday, but by no later than Monday they should've been shipped.

If it was a decent deal on the MCs I would want to get my shoes, if not just get your dough back.

Man
Flight club is aimed at the rich with there prices. They still have the Easter at 225 when you can find them easily on ebay or even riff for near retail.
yeah that was my point

---------

cant tell by the pics is the YOTH trans. sole?

Last edited:
Yeah,,, definitely not closing the dispute until shoes are received and authenticated. If he decides to refund me I'm cool with that too. At this point it's whatever. His handling time stated usually ships next day, and uses usps priority mail (1-3 days). To those who haven't been in this situation... NEVER CLOSE YOUR DISPUTE when a seller demands it. That pretty much guarantees you will receive nothing but heartache for the money spent.

I always thought it was kind of strange how he had so many pairs of mambacurials

Wondered that too but with the feedback, and quite a few of them being for the MCs figured it was just another reseller who's getting FSRs... Anyways, like I said said just keep cautious out there guys, it's a world full of greedy people.

Last edited:
These Kobes became really underwhelming but I don't think it's the cws but the amour because some are nice it's just that so many have come out and the new cws lose their luster imo

i havent bought a pair of kobes since the easters came out. only pair worth getting since then has been the sparks. The model started off strong and it's gone downhill.. 

Back
Top Bottom