OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like those. Very "Superman"ish.
Not bad. 
pimp.gif
 I'll pick em up.

The vivid blue cw has me hoping. I haven't tried for any of the new releases, other than the WTK. Last ZK8 I picked up was the milksnakes.

Those YOTHs are pretty cool. Think I'd probably pass cuz I have the YOTD VIIs, and they're a bit too similar. Otherwise they're definitely worth considering.

Last edited:
look up there videos on youtube its fine and dandy lol but so far i havent seen complaints
look up there videos on youtube its fine and dandy lol but so far i havent seen complaints

There is no shot in hell those things you're sticking on the bottom provide nearly the same amount of grip as the rubber does (if you think otherwise you got other issues). You're not only covering the rubber material itself but also compromising the tread pattern at the same time. Any sort of wet/dampness on the wrong surface and you're cracking your head.

After not copping an 8 since superheroes, I'm going to probably end up with WTK, SS, YOTH, and (hopefully) Preludes in the last 2 months. Damn.

Last edited:
Could you actually wear them outside with the sole protector on? I thought it was just to wrap up and store away or display.

I put the soleprotector on my Sparks back in October over my birthday weekend. Just be careful. It can get very slippery when walking on wood floors.

Yoth are dope to me! Blue pair may be as well.
Kobe has the best Christmas shoe to me can't wait to get those. Plus I have pythons , green pit vipers and supernaturals on the way for Christmas. Sucks that kickscrew just now sold out of my size of mcs. Eventually plan to own mcs and sparks.

Last edited:

Bite the bullet and paid a reseller for the WTK....EH 1st time paying over 400 for a shoe...damn NIKE!!!
is that the lowest around
flight club been having them for $500..different sizes everyday.. thats also basically $400 for the seller after their 20%... & its flight club

Man
is that the lowest around

flight club been having them for $500..different sizes everyday.. thats also basically $400 for the seller after their 20%... & its flight club
Flight club is aimed at the rich with there prices. They still have the Easter at 225 when you can find them easily on ebay or even riff for near retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom