OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Didn't know you were talkin about the SS. I saw earlier someone was mentioning the raffle on the Green Glows. Thats why I'm going in to see these Green Glows in person. Can't base them on pics alone.
Fair enough I hear ya....Hopefully I get the call for the SS

Regretting selling my blue lights to an NTer but I needed the $$ at the time :ohwell:

Guess the next few weeks im going to be on the hunt for those cways i dont have.

Fades
Milksnakes
Supernatural
Pit Viper
Black TB
Few IDs
Maybe Easters
I'm gonna do the same thing starting mid January, mainly just want Mambacurials and I would be happy

Man it must be bad im headin to L.A. next weekend and its good to see family and all but second on my mind is hitting up the footlockers, nike store and nike vault store for kobes.

Anyone know who will be carrying the Kobe SS besides HOH and NDC? My luck with raffles has been nonexistent and I would love to get 2 pairs of these for retail.

saw the SS in person, they are ok. i like that the design is funky and its out of the box thinking, but much like the WTK not something id wear outside of a basketball court.

Regret sending my volts back when they released. Ordered them and the red camo off NDC and didn't want to keep both at the time :smh:

Last edited:
Niketown ATL has pit vipers, green glows, tony the tigers, and mine grey in different sizes if anyone is interested

Sup all ya cats!?..just wanted to post my xmas2.0 4ya guys so you could see thats its basically a normal Kobe 8 with basically a "raincoat" plastic cover around the EM upper.....but i tellya the EM upper pattern underneath the plastic is ABSOLUTLY SICK!.....anywaz i hope you guyz enjoy the pics?....thought is say MERRY XMAS 2.0...LOL

I dont think its removable just extra detail swoosh is connected to the skin

On another note guess im the only one who.likes the yoth

Last edited:
That's the real question, is that thing even entirely removeable?  Can it be completely detached and reattached with ease?

Don't see how.

My brain was going crazy thinking what that shoe would look like without the scales and that material/print under neath. I really like the shoes, but someone brought up the notion of them yellowing, and I have to say pushed me away from them. They are fire imo though....

Back
Top Bottom