OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I dont think its removable just extra detail swoosh is connected to the skin

On another note guess im the only one who.likes the yoth
Not the only one!! I love them I posted a little bit ago how I was surprised that I was in the minority cuz I think they look GREAT!  

You know that will change tho...

its stitched onto the EM by where it says KB24, so that spike thing isn't coming off, we were talking about the same thing a couple days ago on here

Anyone experiencing a bit of a brownish/yellowing on their MC's between the sole of the toe box and the outrigger? The rest of the sole is still icy but not the top

Anybody else footlocker doing the raffle for the SS on Sunday? Had my girl go up there yesterday to enter and they told her Sunday but the launch locator says Wednesday and Thursday.

If I don't get called for the SS I wont be all that mad. A little upset yeah but I picked a pair of Lebron IV for 70.00 and id been hunting for 6-7 years so thats why im good either way.

MERRY XMAS 2.0
So you mean to tell me that Nike had this DOPE Pattern Underneath on the SS, but chose to cover it w/ a Plastic Faux Snakeskin covering...?

....All the while the Ones they choose to showcase in Stores through multiple releases is the same old lackluster "Pit Viper" print???

NIKE remains the Ultimate Trolls. 
mean.gif

I would MUCH rather have that black/white print underneath. MUCH rather.

Congrats on the Lebron IV. GOAT in his line

^^^

@af1 1982 No sarcasm, just curious... why would you much rather have something THAT Dope Underneath when 90% of it is Covered...?

Part of the allure of the Kobe 8's have been the great individual patterns that most have had... you're just not feeling this one in particular?

^^^
@af1 1982
No sarcasm, just curious...
why would you much rather have something THAT Dope Underneath when 90% of it is Covered...?

Part of the allure of the Kobe 8's have been the great individual patterns that most have had... you're just not feeling this one in particular?

I just think the scales are ugly. They literally remind me of those cheap *** cell phone cases with fake plastic jewels on them. The shedding the skin concept is dope as he'll. very poor execution on nikes part here

I think you misread my post. I didn't meant to put the word "underneath" in my original post. I meant I would much rather have that black/white print than any scales at all

Okay...

I put in 5 damn tickets for this SS raffle, and when I signed up, first page. No other 12s but me. Second page, no other 12s but my 3 family/friends. And no call yet to any of the people? :smh:

I'm pissed I missed the raffle for the SS.  I was thinking about going to the mall yesterday, but I didn't and went today instead.

Turns out yesterday was the last day to enter the raffle. 
mad.gif

Will have to find another way...

Okay...

I put in 5 damn tickets for this SS raffle, and when I signed up, first page. No other 12s but me. Second page, no other 12s but my 3 family/friends. And no call yet to any of the people?
mean.gif
Only put one for a size 12 SS but i was the first person. and no call yet it is now 2:18 PST... still nervous

Only put one for a size 12 SS but i was the first person. and no call yet it is now 2:18 PST... still nervous

EST for me, so its 5:21 :smh:

This will only be my 2nd raffle attempt at the HOH in Winston-Salem NC. Last one was for WTK which had 4 sheets so didn't expect to win that one. This one though? Somethings up if I don't get a call lol

Back
Top Bottom