OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im not gonna do that, looks liek something happened because they had a FSR and every size from 7.5-12 or so is gone.

Aw ok. Well it is xmas time. Folks just buy whatever they can get if its relatively new but isnt their 1st choice. Hell idk.

just saying theres no way, every single size went out of stock, maybe something is up becase not a single size was gone for weeks

Nice p/u. Id take almost any pair at that price and use them as beaters.
Thanks guys. This is exactly what I said when I bought them. Not the biggest fan of the pp's but at that price it would give me a kobe that I could rock casually and not think twice about beatin up.

Thanks guys. This is exactly what I said when I bought them. Not the biggest fan of the pp's but at that price it would give me a kobe that I could rock casually and not think twice about beatin up.

Which city outlet this be at?

Really nice shoe! Minus the KDs, I am really feeling the Christmas themes this year.

If that's true, I'm surprised that KC is still at $230ish. 

i would imagine demand is higher for WTK so therefore raise the price more.

If you look at FTL locator, pretty much same amount of stores who had WTK are getting xmas

its definitely not GR. I consider like easter kobes GR

Last edited:
i would imagine demand is higher for WTK so therefore raise the price more.

If you look at FTL locator, pretty much same amount of stores who had WTK are getting xmas

its definitely not GR. I consider like easter kobes GR
This is some of the worst misinformation I have ever seen.

The number of stores is not the same for both of those shoes you mentioned.  It's not even close.

I could be wrong but I swore i saw same stores at least in so cal. If not they arnt a GR like easters for sure. easters every store got them. SS only big stores are getting

Back
Top Bottom