OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Same here... I signed up for a 12 also! So it was you that has them all cornered. LOL I am wondering how many 12's they have?

Well, like I said. I saw half of the first sheet and I was the only 2 12s on it. Then my fam went back, they were on the 2nd sheet, and only saw my 3 12s. So if I didn't get them, and you didn't get them, something shady is going on lol

im not gonna do that, looks liek something happened because they had a FSR and every size from 7.5-12 or so is gone.

Aw ok. Well it is xmas time. Folks just buy whatever they can get if its relatively new but isnt their 1st choice. Hell idk.

KC better not raise the prices; can't stand when they do that.

51606-Breaking-Bad-Upvote-gif--Panda-8MnK.gif

Got a call for my 12. I was on a flight to Vegas and literally Got the call when i landed. Christmas gonna be noic3.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/703957/width/200/height/400[/IMG

Just picked these up for 85 at an outlet. Last pair. I may or may not keep but I had to pick em up

Pickin up a pair after work

Milk Snakes or Supernaturals?

**will eventually have both either way, just one pair today and the other next month
Welp they didnt end up having my size in either pair ... manager did offer to order them for me, stock locate? or does the warehouse have more pairs hmmmm....

Anyway i declined as i honestly didnt need to spend that money since im going on a trip for xmas. did want to grab them but i got better options when i get back to GA i'll hit nike lenox and some HOH see what they got

Back
Top Bottom