OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know ya'll hate the WTK but you're kidding yourself if you think that they aren't the most limited colorway to date to drop stateside.

Hey Babylon, did you hear from HOH in Winston? I put my name in there and haven't heard. Thought they were supposed to call today.

Finally got through to them, they didn't call yet. They said sunday or monday. We're still alive :nerd:

That is good news at least...... If you happen to get all the 12's, PM me if you are willing to let go of a pair,:D:D

Compared to last year's xmas, the SS is much more limited in terms of how many locations will carry them here in SoCal

maybe....just a thought but they should have put LEDs and made shoes with Christmas lights. would work well with the translucent spikes. 

That is good news at least...... If you happen to get all the 12's, PM me if you are willing to let go of a pair,:D:D

If I get more than one, I'm only planning on claiming one or two, if I happen to get more than that though I'll absolutely claim for you and let you buy for retail

Found a DS pair of the Area 72 (sport pack) for $250. Is that the lowest I can get them for at this point ?

Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

MERRY XMAS 2.0
What a shame that it peels off.  I thought the upper was actual scales, not a thin sheet of plastic.  I was really in love with the SS until I saw these pics.  I don't understand why they did that.  They should either make it permanent, or not have it at all.  

I'm glad I didn't rush and pre-order these.  Still a nice shoe, but not a "must have" anymore.

If I can get for retail or around retail, I will buy it.  But I won't kill myself over these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom