OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was kinda surprised I got these manually on NDC.

Not sure if i was lucky or it was really that easy 
laugh.gif

picked em up at my local footlocker

fcfs with a line of about 50 people

fight almost broke out

everyone got their pairs regardless

manager said they had plenty 

you could even purchase a multiple pairs

I never attempted to get the 1st Christmas pair from a year ago. Were those harder to get than the ones that dropped today?

lol should have been on your computer. Oh well at least you was being a good daddy.
Yeah I lost track of time lol. Oh well, they were for my little brother, I don't really want them. He's not that picky, I'm sure he will be fine with the lebrons. It's just annoying me that I can't get them because I overslept.

I was lucky to cop today, went to the House of Hoops in Cambridge, MA there was a decent size line, but most of the people were there for the garbage Gamma 12's. So happy to have gotten these, the pictures do no justice so much better in person

Yeah I lost track of time lol. Oh well, they were for my little brother, I don't really want them. He's not that picky, I'm sure he will be fine with the lebrons. It's just annoying me that I can't get them because I overslept.
:smh: at doing that to him

Lebrons tho.....

http://www.hibbett.com/email-campaigns/promo/958/

thank the lord to anyone who ever posted this.

i had no luck on NDC FTL EB or FA

called the hibbet sports store in augusta and they said this was the only kobe they've ever gotten all year as a promotion and they hadn't sold a single one. 

an hour drive later then an hour drive back, my friend and i came home with a pair!

it was seriously in the middle of no where though.  they had like 5 stores in the entire mall haha

Smh at how easy it was for some of u.. never got off the timer page at finishline.. was in line on both my phone and ipad on footlocker. And still nuffin

Back
Top Bottom