OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

tumblr_inline_mmz6tkM2f01qz4rgp.gif

Struck out everywhere online.. damn hotel wifi 
mean.gif

Villa's showing my size 12 is up but every time I try to add to card it redirects me to an error page. Guess they're sold out

Has kobe's site dropped their stock yet?

my order still says unshipped/waiting for approval from eastbay.. anyone else get through from there with a status update?

Struck out everywhere online.. damn hotel wifi 
mean.gif

Villa's showing my size 12 is up but every time I try to add to card it redirects me to an error page. Guess they're sold out

Has kobe's site dropped their stock yet?
yeah, little after 9, not many pairs, was basically auto refreshing and there was only like 5 sizes available when I saw em....should have grabbed the 9.5, oh well better to have the right fit.

yeah, little after 9, not many pairs, was basically auto refreshing and there was only like 5 sizes available when I saw em....should have grabbed the 9.5, oh well better to have the right fit.
Thanks.. guess I'm SOL

Onto the YOTHs

I'm really worried about these damn prelude 8's. Haven't tried for any of the other preludes, only plan on trying 6's and 8's. Only shoe I might think about pre-order prices.

I'm really worried about these damn prelude 8's. Haven't tried for any of the other preludes, only plan on trying 6's and 8's. Only shoe I might think about pre-order prices.

Preludes are worse than the WTK probably based on the 1-3. Only if you have the luck of the Irish or bot that life.

my order still says unshipped/waiting for approval from eastbay.. anyone else get through from there with a status update?
Read my post:
 If your order status from FTL/EB/FA/CHAMPS is stuck on Unshipped: Waiting for order Approval, go ahead and call the order verification department and they will release the order. They just ask for the cardholder information and they want your approval to process the transaction. The number is 1-800-991-6828 and they will ask you which company you are calling for and they will also ask for your customer number which is located on the confirmation email under the order number.
In a nutshell: You have to call their order verification department at 1-800-991-6828 and they will ask you to verify all of your payment info. They are the ones that can release your order so that it can change to In Process or Released to Ship

Last edited:
Damn. OK I know it's the wrong thread but, yeah. I got a new phone and when trying for rsvp for a nike tweet it said I can't send the dm because they don't follow me. What the? How do I fix this?

Bout to cut my toes off

First got the 9.5 WTK then today was able to get a XMas SS in a size 9....... Internets stupid on these. Should just got to mal at 730 like the good old days

Ordered the size I meant to get earlier off city gear :lol: appreciate the link. Will be glad to hook up an nter with one of my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom