OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

http://www.hibbett.com/email-campaigns/promo/958/

thank the lord to anyone who ever posted this.

i had no luck on NDC FTL EB or FA

called the hibbet sports store in augusta and they said this was the only kobe they've ever gotten all year as a promotion and they hadn't sold a single one. 

an hour drive later then an hour drive back, my friend and i came home with a pair!

it was seriously in the middle of no where though.  they had like 5 stores in the entire mall haha
Congrats and Merry Christmas!!

Would've struck out on my size if 88 hadn't posted that Ruvilla link this morning when they went live. Wasn't really checking for the Xmas Kobe until my girl said she them yesterday and wanted us to match in them.

Would've struck out on my size if 88 hadn't posted that Ruvilla link this morning when they went live. Wasn't really checking for the Xmas Kobe until my girl said she them yesterday and wanted us to match in them.
that should look dope congrats, Merry Christmas!!

For anyone thats a size 14 and is near SoCal, Footaction in Crenshaw Mall has one pair available and its the last one as well. I was able to pick up my size 10 which was the second to last pair according to employees. Before you head over there, give them a call (323) 299-1414.

Great seeing ppl share info and helping each other, back to normalcy.

OaG3aqi.gif

http://www.hibbett.com/email-campaigns/promo/958/

thank the lord to anyone who ever posted this.

i had no luck on NDC FTL EB or FA

called the hibbet sports store in augusta and they said this was the only kobe they've ever gotten all year as a promotion and they hadn't sold a single one. 

an hour drive later then an hour drive back, my friend and i came home with a pair!

it was seriously in the middle of no where though.  they had like 5 stores in the entire mall haha

No problem. Hibbett stores got them and I wanted 2 share the wealth with someone. I copped mine fairly easily in centerville, ga. I'm glad u got urs. Merry xmas

Something I found interesting also is that nowhere in Tennessee got the kobe 8 ss. I wonder why certain states or bigger cities like Nashville didn't get any? BTW I'm headed to Nashville that's why I ask

Just picked mine up and I gotta say.. these are sick!! So much better in person.. and the sole is beautiful.

Yeah Hibbetts is new to the kobe shoes. These are the first 8's they have sold. The only way I found out that they were selling th is because a FA employee told me that Hibbetts in the town my mom lives in GA and I was here all the way from Texas on Xmas leave

So I missed the shoe online NDC. Went down to Ontario mills mall in rancho/ Ontario Cali. Line was long didn't think I would get a pair. But I did they had 200 pairs of the shoe. Stacked mad high in the back. If your in the area GO

Got my order confirmation off nike.com this morning only waited about 15 minutes and got mine just waiting on ship confirmation

Back
Top Bottom