OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

they look evenm better in these pics, still dont like the gold on the back

ruins the shoes IMO

they look evenm better in these pics, still dont like the gold on the back ruins the shoes IMO

Man i don't know why you not feeling that gold, but that gold was done perfectly on these......You got to see that in hand if you haven't bro.

Last edited:

So I missed the shoe online NDC. Went down to Ontario mills mall in rancho/ Ontario Cali. Line was long didn't think I would get a pair. But I did they had 200 pairs of the shoe. Stacked mad high in the back. If your in the area GO

which store at mills? footlocker?

I'll have to see how I like the scales in person, then I might ID a pair.

In the rush of ordering this morning, I didn't even see Nike offering free two-day shipping with some code. Didn't enter the code, and couldn't get a hold of CS until my order had already gone to "In Progress."

Wasnt sold when I had seen piks online but when I went to pick these up I had to get em. Pictures dont do em justice =)

Has anyone checked out the iD for the shed skin? you can add chroma option but I cant tell if ita under the skin, wonder how itd look.

Has anyone checked out the iD for the shed skin? you can add chroma option but I cant tell if ita under the skin, wonder how itd look.
It's hard to tell from the renderings. But with the chroma you basically get the coloring on the heel, tongue, and reinforced part of the EM. The SS would cover the reinforcement part.

Not necessarily...because the tongue and heel will still show. If you come up with the right execution it could look dope.

I need a Christmas pair.. i totally slept.. If anyone has a 9-10 they're willing to let go of please let me know! 

I'm a little salty that I couldn't add these to my cart this morning. Oh well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom