OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my xmas laces are about to bust,  =(  

does anyone know where I can get another pair.  love that red crimson lace..  I checked fully laced already, but i only see the SB thick laces that come close to the crimson red. any help is appreciated!

Somebody? Anybody? I just don't think laces this width are available. A lot of us have been looking for a year now

Right? I don't know about you but I can't fit the damn things on my head.
Wait WHAT??? If you're not a fan of snapbacks I can understand.

But how can you not fit it on your head when its got like 5 or 6 different size settings? I mean they're supposed to be one size fits all

99% of snapbacks I can fit with one tab (looks and feels horrible because it pivots) MAYBE two tabs if my head is shaved. But the bigger problem is that the hats are too shallow and sit nearly 1 1/2 inches above my ears. They look stupid.

Now a nice 7 3/4 fitted, normal crown...excelente!

Yeah I've got big feet and a big melon

Last edited:
Yeah...price increase is bothering me.

Throw heel and forefoot zoom in there and I'd say TAKE MY MONEY.

Were the SS 140 at Footlocker, Champs etc thought I saw that? I bought them for 160 on NDC. Although I can understand the price hike on the SS vs YOTH.

Just came in, has anyone done a lace swap on these?

Tickets will be given out on Friday, December 27th for the shoe you have selected. Limit one ticket per customer, while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Saturday, December 28th.

-Exactly what it says for my FTL. 

Got my 2 tickets right before they closed, only size 9's on the list. I asked if that meant they were guaranteed pairs (only need one) and she says no, manager says they are doing the raffle until sunday.

BS 
mean.gif

Two dudes came into my job with WTK 8... let's just say I kinda want to pay resell on them. BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL.

Back
Top Bottom