OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

All you people looking for SS, check your local stores. Some still might have them.
Yupe....I manage to cop in my size from local Champs which, of course, is the last un-claimed pair today, 1 day after the release, Feel lucky I can double up on these bad boy. The second pair from NDC is coming next week
happy.gif

Never ordering from kicks-crew. Got the Christmas Kobe. They still haven't shipped in 2 weeks. Asked for update with no response. Asked for a refund and they gave it right away

I need these ss bad. I know the resell price will drop a little. and the wtk I think I might have to drop the money for them. they're tough

Yupe....I manage to cop in my size from local Champs which, of course, is the last un-claimed pair today, 1 day after the release, Feel lucky I can double up on these bad boy. The second pair from NDC is coming next week :D

sad to say Kobe never got a chance to sport these on the court :smh: :smh:

I'd be all over it too but too much red and the pattern sucks. Sweet deal though nonetheless. Repped for posting.

Glad I was able to cop. :pimp:

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to watch the Laker game. These were def a head turner. Mad compliments.

Glad I was able to cop. :pimp:

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to watch the Laker game. These were def a head turner. Mad compliments.

inb4 too big for you

nice! I gotta wait until Friday for mine to arrive :x Got them tho :pimp:

Last edited:
^^

Whoever is getting the WTKs in that deal is pulling the heist of the year

Them shoes is way too big for him. Look at all the space behind the heel and he ain't evening leaning forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom