OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^
Whoever is getting the WTKs in that deal is pulling the heist of the year

Them shoes is way too big for him. Look at all the space behind the heel and he ain't evening leaning forward.
some of my kicks look like that :lol:

Thats what happens when you have wide feet I guess

Awesome thanks for the link

Accidentally ordered my US size instead of UK size lol hopefully they can switch it
tongue.gif
Almost ordered my wrong size! Thanks for the reminder!  So if im a US10 i should order a 9 on this website right?

just started cleaning my shoe wall again haha

made a few box cutout tags to make my life easier if anyone wants to use them - haven't finished them all yet though and i'm sure other people have their but here's some for those who don't!

thought about making little KOBEmon cards but that started taking too long

anyways, enjoy!

what if those are US sizes lol
nerd.gif
 ah im paranoid now haha! but it does say:

Footwear

All footwear sizes displayed on our website are UK sizes, however some products may display EU sizes on the box or shoe itself. European scales do not exactly match UK scales and may vary from brand to brand.

Good looking out. Repped for the link.

This is my first Kobe shoe and was unsure about sizing so I went ahead and got a UK 12 but my TTS is like a US 12.5. I'm hoping Kobe's don't run huge I woulda waited to ask how they got but couldn't pass up $150 shipped :pimp:

Edit: turns out to be $185. Not nearly as much of a deal but you get to avoid the tragedy that is NDC

Last edited:
Glad I could help some of you guys out. Came across them when searching for Breds this morning.

Somebody? Anybody? I just don't think laces this width are available. A lot of us have been looking for a year now
sad man.  its impossible to find these crimson laces... I am afraid to wear these in a league game now, might just give out, that would be kind of embarrassing lol.   

should have taken a closer pic, the laces are really thin if I zoom in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom