OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-8...5254926?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8984578e

Browsing on eBay. Found the fades sz 9. Description says deadstock…user has 100% feedback. 160 BIN.

Don't miss this chance! 
nerd.gif

some listings on eBay are getting too ridiculous.

"I want a pair of Kobe 8 Milksnakes, size 14"

*type in search*

"Oh wow...100+ results, awesome!"

- Jordan XIV 14 Kobe 12345678 Lebron KD Space Jams DS

some listings on eBay are getting too ridiculous.

"I want a pair of Kobe 8 Milksnakes, size 14"

*type in search*

"Oh wow...100+ results, awesome!"

- Jordan XIV 14 Kobe 12345678 Lebron KD Space Jams DS
this is so funny, but so dang true

It doesn't matter. RSVPer's bot claims everything.
ugh. this sounds kind of doom and gloom. do i really have no chance on NDC tomorrow morning?

is this gonna be as bad as the breds last week and the 3lab5s today?

i guess i better plan on getting down to the nike store tomorrow as soon as i fail online. people are probably going to go straight from their new years party at the club to wait in line at the store in soho. 

He was talking about KB24.com...of course you have a chance on NDC. It's not even a TLO. They're even carrying a size 16.

With the jordan 2012 zoom insoles replacing the lunarlon these are now in a dead heat for my all time favorite ball shoe with the xx8 and since they both have there unique qualities it may remain that way... C'mon nike/jb, let's see you out do yourselves this next year

Last edited:
With the jordan 2012 zoom insoles replacing the lunarlon these are now in a dead heat for my all time favorite ball shoe with the xx8 and since they both have there unique qualities it may remain that way... C'mon nike/jb, let's see you out do yourselves this next year
From the 2012 Deluxe?  Are you using the blue or green?

yep, First tried the full length fly through but didn't really like the response I got so switched to the blue flyover with articulated forefoot... It's a great experience really happy I switched... Gonna try to jump on eBay and buy up several more of these fly over insoles soon

Back
Top Bottom