OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

With the jordan 2012 zoom insoles replacing the lunarlon these are now in a dead heat for my all time favorite ball shoe with the xx8 and since they both have there unique qualities it may remain that way... C'mon nike/jb, let's see you out do yourselves this next year
I just put the orange to match…I know it already has zoom insoles. 

Enjoy NT 
nthat.gif

I had purchased the 2012 YOTD & 2012 A jordans a while back. The insoles were part of the package. I bought the shoes strictly for hooping, but it's a bonus that the insoles fit perfectly in the kobe 8s.

Part of the Jordan 2012 Deluxe.  That shoe comes with three different insoles.

There are DS pairs around for like $80 or so.

is it that hard to find size 14 kobe 8 heads? haha i tried selling a couple pairs of sulfurs in a 14 i grabbed for people that ended up flaking. put em up locally for under retail and not one single person responded. :smh:

Part of the Jordan 2012 Deluxe.  That shoe comes with three different insoles.

There are DS pairs around for like $80 or so.
Does the Jordan 2012 Lite include the three different insoles as well?  The product description on ebay says "includes low and light fit sockliner with Encap Air and Zoom Air Ride insoles" - is that the same as the deluxe?

YOTH are cool but Nike pimping this shoe hard that they'll make something limited or appear limited so they can sell it better.

If I can ever pick up red camos and then make my ID I think it's a wrap for me on the 8s, worst part is I'm not feeling the 9 at all but maybe that's a good thing I can save some money this year.

Back
Top Bottom