OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got em from NDC...

Back to bed...

Happy New Year everyone.

Don't forget to use the code WINTER2DAY for free 2 day shipping after you select it in the shipping options.

Last edited:
Gotta love a cop this easy.  No wait in line or nothing. 
smokin.gif

Thats what i like nike and easy hassle free

These and 3lab5s yesterday were the easiest ive ever experienced online for a Release Day item.

Last edited:
Did a style search and they came right up. Since it wasn't tlo got to use discover cash back. Also got to use a nike 20% promo code for not receiving my gammas on time. Free two day shipping. Happy new years guys!!!!

got up at 7:00 sharp

pop open the link to NDC

click my size 12

no waiting or OOS bull

straight to be cart

order a sucesss

that's how shoe releases should be!

Was happy to get a pair. Wish it was this easy every time. I believe sizes are still available too. Helps that everyone is recovering from New Years festivities!

i click place order and it says order processing. any ideas?
Ok, you log into your Nike account on a different computer and do the order again.

It just happened to me on the SS release and I was furious.  Placed my ordered for the YOTH and see that message again hopped on a different computer and the order went through.

Last edited:
ended up using a differernt browser my chrome is all messed up. got them though. i hope the detail on these are on point. Balling in these.

Nike definitely trolled on the limited thing, but it's nice to actually be able to cop so easy. wish they were all like that

Back
Top Bottom