OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i know people have discussed it before but I'm surprised it's not more of an issue for others to talk about, but I feel like I need to wear a new pair of socks to prevent pilling on the liner of the 8's. It's been that way for most of the Kobe's but one of the few complaints that I have. They should have made the rubber like inner liner that was used on the mc's for all of the 8's.

Last edited:
Finally...got my pair of SS. They're quite a sight to behold. They are (as others have mentioned) quite a bit stiffer than the normal shoe. I don't think I'm going to drop the $200 on an SS ID as well, I'll just enjoy these.

i dont mean to cause hate but the kobe 8 christmas SS reminds me of rock star studded bracelets. personally, i'm not exactly feeling that. but +1 to those who were able to get those and consider it to be one of the top kobes.

My Eastbay pair came in today. Did the Gold lace swap.
So much detail on shoe:D
Going to rock these often

I tried to call it in. They said there's no stock in size 9...and she said you most likely have false inventory...so when you try to really check out...it will say sold out.
I checked out and got a order number and confirmation.. I just took a shot. I'll see how it goes in a couple of days..

Houston NT'ers the extra pair of Xmas SS Kobes 8s arrived in size 10. I'm willing to help a fellow member for the retail price I paid. Located inside the inner loop. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I checked out and got a order number and confirmation.. I just took a shot. I'll see how it goes in a couple of days..
I've never heard of someone being able to save anything in their cart. I'm happy for you if you do get the YOTH, but I highly doubt it was from NDC. You should have a checkout receipt for them that's dated for today in that case...right?

I can't even find my size for rape anywhere.
There are two size 10 on feebay...for yeezy prices. Lol. That's the risk you take...hoping for a U.S release...I'm still hopeful...I mean why would they incorporate so much of the sparks into the WTK?

There are two size 10 on feebay...for yeezy prices. Lol. That's the risk you take...hoping for a U.S release...I'm still hopeful...I mean why would they incorporate so much of the sparks into the WTK?
they are not coming to the U.s Bro

they are not coming to the U.s Bro
I know…but i want to dream…let me dream bro...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom