OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

. Finally got it. Yiiiiiiii. Picked up for 250. Couldn't find anything lower than 315-325 for months. I'm gonna ball in these tomorrow

Ahh, how I loved this model, but nike OD'ed on it waiting for the 9s. I have lost all interest in the later models. I even wanted the mine greys and passed because I am just bored at this point... 
tired.gif

Got some Kobe shorts for xmas. they suck. the meterial is crap compared to the average dri-fit Nike basketball shorts. can't believe the price tag they put on them. returned that **** 

Ahh, how I loved this model, but nike OD'ed on it waiting for the 9s. I have lost all interest in the later models. I even wanted the mine greys and passed because I am just bored at this point... 
tired.gif
Exactly bro.
mean.gif

I wouldn't even say they OD'd... I'd say it's more they Got MAD LAZY & didn't plan things out much further than the original Pit Vipers... hence why those were recycled the most.

I'm sure the IX's would've been on-court & in-stores by now, easily, if Kobe was healthy. His Injury really through a wrench in things and they BS'd their way through the last quarter of the 8's to stall the fans during the Fall/Winter after the IX's schedule was pushed back. Completely Unprepared. That's just my realistic theory, tho.

Could drop homes and amnesties to bring the hype back !!!! I gave up on those.

Last edited:

tired.gif
Exactly bro.
mean.gif

I wouldn't even say they OD'd... I'd say it's more they Got MAD LAZY & didn't plan things out much further than the original Pit Vipers... hence why those were recycled the most.

I'm sure the IX's would've been on-court & in-stores by now, easily, if Kobe was healthy. His Injury really through a wrench in things and they BS'd their way through the last quarter of the 8's to stall the fans during the Fall/Winter after the IX's schedule was pushed back. Completely Unprepared. That's just my realistic theory, tho.
I was so psyched to do a solid ID and it looks like I will pass on that too. I have nearly every colorway, lunar is bottoming out and its BORING without Kobe on court. I used to be all over this thread, rarely come back now, and not feeling the 9's. Also, prelude pack is a gimmick too, to stall until the 9.

I was so psyched to do a solid ID and it looks like I will pass on that too. I have nearly every colorway, lunar is bottoming out and its BORING without Kobe on court. I used to be all over this thread, rarely come back now, and not feeling the 9's. Also, prelude pack is a gimmick too, to stall until the 9.
New colorways are a gimmick, new designs are gimmicks, gimmicks are how they get you to keep buying em.

any1 knows where i can find laces that are similar to the ones kobe 8s have ? want to  laceswap my mambacurials :frown:

Ahh, how I loved this model, but nike OD'ed on it waiting for the 9s. I have lost all interest in the later models. I even wanted the mine greys and passed because I am just bored at this point... |I

you didn't get the Xmas SS? Those are fire bro...

#Sadderday

Swing and a miss on those prelude Vs.

Had no chance going in without a bot I guess :lol:

tired.gif
yeah i feel you on that. a lot of 8's came out towards the end of 2013.

. Finally got it. Yiiiiiiii. Picked up for 250. Couldn't find anything lower than 315-325 for months. I'm gonna ball in these tomorrow
Congrats homie.  My personal fave of the 8s...  

Good to hear you're takin them to the court too 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Because Browsers have freakin Twitter bot plug-ins now. Game Over if it's TLO already.

Struck out INSTANTLY on WTK's, Bred 1's, Prelude V's, it's useless. It's a battle of the bots. If you use a bot, you cross your fingers and hope for the best it adds to cart. Like Russian Roulette. If you don't use a bot, you already lose.

Last edited:
Congrats on the pickup.Good feeling when finally get something you been wanting and waiting for.

tired.gif
XMAS and WTK are instant cop.They have actually only released a handful of cws in 6 months.Not to mention no one argues Kobe 8 is the best Kobe model so why wouldn't you want more choices at retail. Lebron xi has done 10 in how many?

With all this early link stuff floating around you think nike would do a better job on these limited releases.

Preludes are impossible to get.

Kobe 8s are one of the best Kobe models, but color ways were mediocre at best.

Think that is really what turned people away.

I know Lewi would be back in this thread so fast if they dropped the AMENesties.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom