OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm thankful I grabbed an extra pair of the SS , Nike added the option for the Nike ID Kobe 8 , so I'll be ordering my own CW before it's 2 late.  I'm still mad I didn't order my own custom from last year Xmas silhouette ... 

seriously wtf did i not get on there SMH

Yeah I remember clicking the link, seeing a 15 avail, and saying "damn haven't seen a size 15 in a kobe in awhile"

Probably worth calling their CS up to see if they have any in stores they can ship to you.

my lil collection. wanna get; challenger red,green glow, orange pp, black tb and asg bhm at a good price non rape and im content :smile:

Please stop mentions the S word lol.

Sparks for those dont know.

My 2nd pair of SS which shouldve been canceled arrived from Kickscrew today.Only took like 6 days to get here from Hong Kong.Not bad.

See theres fake @ss WTKs out there huh just seen a pair on ebay!!!!
mean.gif

Seen some ******** selling fake WTK's on IG for like $450 calling them Authentic 
mean.gif

i also saw some dude who at least admitted they were replicas, but was still trying to sell for $300.   
mean.gif

The colors, the extra padded tongue, and the dual zoom = WIN

Yeah they just pop. Man back in my younger days didnt care or understood what zoom was. Now that im older love the ish outta it. Damm im 27 yrs old and im old lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom